- Win Tickets To See Finntroll In London This SaturdayPosted 1 hour ago
- At The Gates Reveal First New Song In 19 YearsPosted 2 hours ago
- Terrorizer #252: Swedish Death Metal Returns!Posted 7 days ago
- Gormathon Premiere New Video ‘Remember’ With TerrorizerPosted 7 days ago
- Gurt Announce UK Tour With Pist & Bong CauldronPosted 7 days ago
- Corrupt Moral Altar: Tour DiaryPosted 7 days ago
- Skullhog Reveal New ‘Risen To Bludgeon’ VideoPosted 1 week ago
- The Bridesmaid Premiere New Song ‘Ives’ With TerrorizerPosted 1 week ago
- The Rotted To Play Last Ever Show At Wrongstock TomorrowPosted 1 week ago
- Iron Reagan: Band Of The DayPosted 1 week ago
Win Rammstein’s new DVD!
Teutonic stadium destroyers, Rammstein release a DVD of their entire filmography today through Spinefarm Records. As if that wasn’t news to give you full-on chubby, we’re giving a copy away to one lucky reader!
‘Videos 1995 – 2012’, is available as a Digi-pack Box Set with 3 DVDs or two Blu-ray discs; all 25 videos, including the makings-of, have been recently updated – a full eight hours of official content complete with a detailed, 56-page booklet plus lenticular cover.
Almost a decade after the arrival of their first video retrospective, ‘Lichtspielhaus’ (2003), an up-to-date and more complete picture of the band has finally emerged. While the clips show RAMMSTEIN in their purest form, a few lesser-known facts also come to light, primarily via the behind-the-flames footage from the individual shoots, plus the many interviews with the various people involved and of course the band members themselves.
A ‘piano version’ of the song ‘Mein Herz Brennt’ has been released as a single via Spinefarm UK and is available to purchase on 7” vinyl & CD Maxi, with both formats featuring the previously unreleased studio recording, ‘Gib Mir Deine Augen’.
To win a copy of the DVD, just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, phone number and the answer to the following question:
What is the name of Rammstein’s sexually explicit 2009 music video?