- Listen to new track by Uncoffined ‘Awakened From Their Dormant Slumber’
- Watch new video by Rich Davis ’13’
- Terrorizer 275 – Darkthrone
- Listen to new track from Admiral Sir Cloudesley Shovell ‘U Got Wot I Need’
- Watch new video by Einherjer ‘Dragons of the North’
- Exclusive premier of Sons of Balaur’s new album ‘Tenebris Deos’
- Roadburn 2017: Baroness’s John Baizley curates with Coven and a comeback!
- Watch Stonehead video ‘Heaven Ain’t A Good Place To Be’
- pg.lost Released Live Studio Video Performance of ‘Ikaros’ & ‘Off The Beaten Path’
- Watch new video by Castle ‘Down in the Cauldron Bog’
Watch Stonehead video ‘Heaven Ain’t A Good Place To Be’
Dresden’s Stonehead have released a video for the track ‘Heaven Ain’t A Good Place To Be’ taken from their album ‘Inner Demons’ which was out 30 September through Kick the Flame. You can buy ‘Inner Demons’ here.
Speaking about the track and the video, the band said:
“‘Heaven Ain’t AGood Place To Be’ is an energetic rock’n’roll song, both musically and lyrically. The video for the song captures this energy and feeling on camera. It was shot in our rehearsal room and in the hallway of an old factory building. Instead of working with a detailed, elaborate script, we have developed a lot of ideas you can see in the video spontaneously. ‘Heaven ain’t a good Place to be’ is a video project we have planned and realized with friends from the local music and culture scene. Video filming, editing, and post-production was done by Dirty Deeds Media (owned by our guitar player Dave). Moreover, STONEHEAD thanks Steinhauer Film & Photography, Threehouse Crew, and Cotton McKnight for filming the video. The track ‘Heaven ain’t a good Place to be’ depicts one side of a versatile album, combining hard rock with elements of rock’n’roll, metal and kickass stoner as well as dashes of blues.”
‘Inner Demons’ is Stonehead’s sophomore album. It combines hard rock with elements of rock’n’roll, stoner and psychedelic rock as well as dashes of blues. Clutch, Corrosion of Conformity, and Monster Magnet are among the most important bands who have inspired the album. ‘Inner Demons’ marks the beginning of Stonehead’s cooperation with the label Kick the Flame (Leipzig, Germany) and the music distribution company Broken Silence (Hamburg, Germany).
Nobbi: Vocals, Guitar, Didgeridoo
Dave: Lead Guitar, Banjo