- 100 Years release video for ‘All Grey’
- Photoset: Hatebreed with DevilDriver on ‘The Concrete Confessional Tour’
- ‘Dusk and her Embrace… the Original Sin’ by Cradle of Filth to be released
- A Freezing Breath of Summer: Eight Slabs of Icelandic Metal
- Grand Magus’s Janne ‘JB’ Cristoffersson’s favourite Bathory art
- Watch the video for Haast’s Eagled’s ‘Pyaaz Bhonghi’
- Grand Magus’s Janne ‘JB’ Cristoffersson’s favourite Slayer art
- Mars Red Sky, Boss Keloid & More Play Manchester’s Riff Conspiracy On Sunday
- Song Premiere: ‘Home’ by Canadian post-black metal outfit Numenorean
- Seven Hundredth Unicorn Release Video for ‘Hollow’
Silent Stream Of Godless Elegy Reveal New Live Video
Czech folk metal troupe Silent Stream Of Godless Elegy have just released a new live video featuring a performance of ‘Mokos’ (a song from their most recent album ‘Návaz’) at Masters Of Rock Festival 2013.
Ever since the band emerged from Hranice in Moravia, deep within the Slavonic heartlands, in 1995, Silent Stream Of Godless Elegy have been at the forefront of folk metal. Raised beyond the ordinary by Hanka Hajdová’s warm and clear female vocals (that find their natural counterpoint in Pavel Hrnčíř’s strong male voice), this engaging octet are ready to take on the world, staking their claim as pioneers of the folk metal genre.
You can watch the professionally shot video of the performance below…
You can find Silent Stream Of Godless Elegy on Facebook.