- Rotting Christ premiere ‘In Nomine Dei Nostri’ from new album ‘Rituals’
- A Loud Goodbye To Lemmy
- Terrorizer 266 – Baroness
- Ian ‘Lemmy’ Kilmister, an appreciation
- Witchcraft stream ‘Theory Of Consequence’
- The Unguided release lyric video for ‘The Worst Day (Revisited)’
- Le Guess Who? Festival Review
- Disquiet stream ‘The Condemnation’ from new album
- Black Cobra premiere new track ‘Eye Among the Blind’
- Mammothfest 2016: Textures, Venom Inc, Black Metal stage
GOG premiere ‘1870-1906’ video with Terrorizer
GOG, the brainchild of multi-instrumentalist Mike Bjella, are premiering their new video with Terrorizer.
The clip for ‘1870-1906’ is taken from the album ‘Ironworks’, due for release on 30 August via Season Of Mist. The album is based around the notion of enslavement through capitalism, an ode to the death of the American dream, and was recorded in an old blacksmith shop where Mike’s uncles worked, pictured below in the late 19th century or early 20th.