- Withered full album premiere of ‘Grief Relic’
- 100 Years release video for ‘All Grey’
- Photoset: Hatebreed with DevilDriver on ‘The Concrete Confessional Tour’
- ‘Dusk and her Embrace… the Original Sin’ by Cradle of Filth to be released
- A Freezing Breath of Summer: Eight Slabs of Icelandic Metal
- Grand Magus’s Janne ‘JB’ Cristoffersson’s favourite Bathory art
- Watch the video for Haast’s Eagled’s ‘Pyaaz Bhonghi’
- Grand Magus’s Janne ‘JB’ Cristoffersson’s favourite Slayer art
- Mars Red Sky, Boss Keloid & More Play Manchester’s Riff Conspiracy On Sunday
- Song Premiere: ‘Home’ by Canadian post-black metal outfit Numenorean
Exclusive Satyricon Interview – Part 2
In the second part of Roadrunner Records‘ exclusive interview with Satyr, the inimitable Satyricon frontman discusses the recording process behind the band’s forthcoming self-titled album, and how he believes the convenience of modern technology has compromised the sound of many modern day bands. Check it out below!
If you missed the first part of this interview, you can watch it here.
You can find Satyricon on Facebook.