- A Loud Goodbye To Lemmy
- Terrorizer 266 – Baroness
- Ian ‘Lemmy’ Kilmister, an appreciation
- Witchcraft stream ‘Theory Of Consequence’
- The Unguided release lyric video for ‘The Worst Day (Revisited)’
- Le Guess Who? Festival Review
- Disquiet stream ‘The Condemnation’ from new album
- Black Cobra premiere new track ‘Eye Among the Blind’
- Mammothfest 2016: Textures, Venom Inc, Black Metal stage
- Urgehal premiere ‘The Sulphur Black Haze’
Exclusive Satyricon Interview – Part 2
In the second part of Roadrunner Records‘ exclusive interview with Satyr, the inimitable Satyricon frontman discusses the recording process behind the band’s forthcoming self-titled album, and how he believes the convenience of modern technology has compromised the sound of many modern day bands. Check it out below!
If you missed the first part of this interview, you can watch it here.
You can find Satyricon on Facebook.