- Harrowed: Band Of The Day
- Moonspell release video for ‘Domina’
- Revenge premiere ‘Wolf Slave Protocol (Choose Your Side)’
- Dew-Scented release video for ‘Ruptured Perpetually’
- Terrorizer 263 – Slayer!
- Amorphis discuss the European metal scene…
- Soilwork’s Bjorn Strid talks about writing new album
- Ritual Killer premiere full album stream of ‘Exterminance’
- Cvinger release video for ‘Enchanted Conclave’
- Torpor, Vodun, Monolithian & More To Play Equal Fest 2015
Dichotomy Premier New Video Exclusively With Terrorizer
Melodic tech-death quintet Dichotomy have teamed up with Terrorizer Magazine for the exclusive video premiere of ‘…Of Strife Of Discord’. The track comes from the debut album ‘Paradigms’, which was self-released last month.
The band, hailing from Dublin, Ireland, draw influences from bands such as Death, Necrophagist, Gojira and Opeth and was formed in 2010 by guitarists Andy Kealy & Rats with a mind to combine the technicality of death metal with the groove and musicality of other genres. Summer 2012 bore the fruits of their hard labour as the band took up residence at the world renowned Westland Studios in Dublin to record ‘Paradigms’ with producer Alwyn Walker.
Speaking to Terrorizer about ‘…Of Strife Of Discord, vocalist Kev O’Connor commented,
“The song’s title is a reference to Eris, Greek goddess of chaos, strife and discord. The song is about the destruction of the self and allowing chance to rule one’s course; about becoming the embodiment of chaos.
“The video coincides with this theme with the character interacting with her ‘other’ and steadily becoming more corrupted over the course of the piece. The contrast between the two halves was shown in black and white, fitting in with the band’s name as well.”
You can watch the video below…
You can find Dichotomy on Facebook.