- Moonspell release video for ‘Domina’
- Revenge premiere ‘Wolf Slave Protocol (Choose Your Side)’
- Dew-Scented release video for ‘Ruptured Perpetually’
- Terrorizer 263 – Slayer!
- Amorphis discuss the European metal scene…
- Soilwork’s Bjorn Strid talks about writing new album
- Ritual Killer premiere full album stream of ‘Exterminance’
- Cvinger release video for ‘Enchanted Conclave’
- Torpor, Vodun, Monolithian & More To Play Equal Fest 2015
- Listen To A Brand New Black Breath Song
The Only Good Tory – free UK grind/powerviolence compilation
The good folks at No Clean Singing released their ‘The Only Good Tory’ compilation last year, a near-definitive snapshot of the UK powerviolence/grindcore scene.
A whopping 47 tracks long, the compilation features tracks by The Afternoon Gentleman, The Ergon Carousel, Let It Die, Magpyes, Horsebastard, Witch Cult, Atomck, The Atrocity Exhibit and many, many more. If you want confirmation that the UK grind/powerviolence scene is in rude health, then listen to this…
The compilation is available as a limited cassette release from HERE