- A Loud Goodbye To Lemmy
- Terrorizer 266 – Baroness
- Ian ‘Lemmy’ Kilmister, an appreciation
- Witchcraft stream ‘Theory Of Consequence’
- The Unguided release lyric video for ‘The Worst Day (Revisited)’
- Le Guess Who? Festival Review
- Disquiet stream ‘The Condemnation’ from new album
- Black Cobra premiere new track ‘Eye Among the Blind’
- Mammothfest 2016: Textures, Venom Inc, Black Metal stage
- Urgehal premiere ‘The Sulphur Black Haze’
Black Metal… Terrorizer presents 2009’s ground-breaking Secret History of this sinister, terrifying music from Venom and Bathory and the precursors of the unholy genre, through the Second Wave’s explosion in Scandinavia to the modern greats Watain and the post-black metal movement.
The magazine also includes in-depth features on Hellhammer/Celtic Frost, Mayhem, Dissection, Immortal, Beherit, DDarkthrone, Absu and Gorgoroth, as well as regional explorations of South America, Scandinavia, the UK, North America, Eastern Europe and France.
We also unleash an exclusive final interview with Emperor, round up black metal’s bad boys, explore the core ideologies behind black metal, walk the dangerous path of black metal in the mainstream and reveal the 40 greatest black metal albums of all time.