- Untimely Demise Premiere New Video ‘Navigator’s Choice’ With TerrorizerPosted 3 hours ago
- Stream Liber Necris’ New EP ‘Negative Creator’ With TerrorizerPosted 5 hours ago
- Win Tickets To See Gorgoroth & Vital Remains In London This SundayPosted 7 hours ago
- Listen To Taken By The Tide’s New EP ‘Hands Of Spite’ With TerrorizerPosted 8 hours ago
- Stream Lost Society’s ‘Terror Hungry’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 10 hours ago
- Terrorizer Speaks To Roadburn’s Walter HoeijmakersPosted 1 day ago
- Stream Poseidon’s New Album ‘Infinity’ With TerrorizerPosted 1 day ago
- Soul Thrower Release New Video For ‘Skeleton Dance’Posted 1 day ago
- Cannibal Corpse Confirmed For Damnation Festival 2014Posted 1 day ago
- Moss To Play London Show With Crypt Lurker, Bast & GholdPosted 1 day ago
Terrorizer has delved deep into the dark vaults of doom and traversed across its rich history to unearth the truth and tales told by some of the heaviest of riff wielders! From metal’s very own nativity story, the birth of Black Sabbath, which changed rock music forever and created a genre deemed too evil for the young and impressionable, to the heroes of stoner doom, funeral doom, drone and sludge. We revisit classic interviews with the likes of Sunn O))) and Electric Wizard, and look back in time with Paradise Lost and Matt Pike (Sleep, High On Fire). Plus no special would be complete without our very own Top 50 essential doom albums and cover mount CD. Doom or be doomed!
You can buy it HERE
Inside we dissect:
THE BIRTH OF DOOM
THE A-Z OF DOOM
Electric Wizard’s Jus Oborn reveals the horror films that inspired and shaped the music of one of England’s most influential doom bands.
From Black Sabbath’s debut to Yob’s 2011 opus, we trace doom’s progression from 1970 to the present day
Where would doom be without some of the most inspired artwork in the world of heavy metal?
THEMES OF DOOM
From Christianity to heroin, doom has drawn on the depressing and the macabre since its humble beginnings… we delve into the mire
The drug use got messy and the riffs got distorted but the outcome was tremendous
How can a 40-year-old genre survive in 2012? Terrorizer gazes through our crystal ball and predicts its future…
Tony Iommi joins in the celebrations and remembers how the four horseman of the apocalypse (or four blokes from Birmingham) created a genre that changed the world forever
Lee Dorrian – Cathedral frontman and Rise Above Records founder remembers a time when no one cared
From singing cover songs to Vietnam War Vets to fronting one of America’s most legendary doom bands Bobby Leibling tells us his amazing story
Wino, Trouble’s Eric Wagner, John Perez, Victor Griffin and more look back on their doomed lives
He played in Thorr’s Hammer, Goatsnake, Sunn 0))) and he founded Southern Lord Records. Greg Anderson tells us about it all
The revered, true doom legend Peter Vicar recalls the Bizarre times
King of Northern bleakness Gregor Mackintosh talks punk rock, touring and side-projects
Leif Edling, the founding bassist of Sweden behemoths Candlemass tells us how he’s still humble despite his band’s legendary status
Blonde bombshell guitarist Liz Buckingham is the Queen of Riffs – we raise a toast to celebrate Doom’s First Lady
+ much much more.