- Listen to new track by Uncoffined ‘Awakened From Their Dormant Slumber’
- Watch new video by Rich Davis ’13’
- Terrorizer 275 – Darkthrone
- Listen to new track from Admiral Sir Cloudesley Shovell ‘U Got Wot I Need’
- Watch new video by Einherjer ‘Dragons of the North’
- Exclusive premier of Sons of Balaur’s new album ‘Tenebris Deos’
- Roadburn 2017: Baroness’s John Baizley curates with Coven and a comeback!
- Watch Stonehead video ‘Heaven Ain’t A Good Place To Be’
- pg.lost Released Live Studio Video Performance of ‘Ikaros’ & ‘Off The Beaten Path’
- Watch new video by Castle ‘Down in the Cauldron Bog’
After Terrorizer’s Secret History Of… Black Metal, it was only a matter of time before Terrorizer turned its mighty gaze to death metal, the sire of a thousand sub-genres.
Within these pages, untold stories are aired for the first time, and fresh perspectives are brought to the established history to create an ultimate history of extreme metal’s most diverse and devastating incarnation. Whether a casual listener looking to expand your knowledge, or a seasoned veteran, there’s something here to enhance and expand your understanding and appreciation of the music you love, starting with:
* Classic band features with the likes of Deicide, Morbid Angel, Nile, Necrophagia, Cannibal Corpse, Decapitated and more, are dragged kicking and screaming from the crypt.
* From the suburbs of Stockholm to the barrios of Brazil, from the sluggish, sepulchral crawl of death/doom to the contentious, yet commercially viable assault of deathcore, scenes and subgenres are pulled apart and dissected like fresh cadavers.
* The 40 albums you MUST hear – and there are some surprises.
* Exclusive cover art from Cannibal Corpse inksmith Vincent Locke.
* A free covermount CD featuring the best new and established death metal bands, including Master, Avulsed, Cannibal Corpse, Obliteration, Desecration, Dead Beyond Buried and more.