- Stream Winds Of Genocide’s New Album In FullPosted 3 days ago
- Listen To Halshug’s New Song ‘Total Destruktion’Posted 4 days ago
- Crows: Band Of The DayPosted 4 days ago
- Nader Sadek debuts ‘Descent’, final track from ‘The Malefic: III’ EPPosted 6 days ago
- Listen To Diesel King’s New Song ‘Brainhammer’Posted 2 weeks ago
- Stone Circle – Mary Celeste videoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Terrorizer 255: WinterfyllethPosted 4 weeks ago
- Watch A Brand New Employed To Serve VideoPosted 1 month ago
- Coltsblood & Ninkharsag Announce UK TourPosted 1 month ago
- Terrorizer’s Top 50 Albums Of 2014: Part 3Posted 1 month ago
TERRORIZER’S SECRET HISTORY OF EARACHE
Happy Birthday Earache! For 25 years the seminal UK label has launched the careers of many acts now widely considered pioneers of extreme metal. Napalm Death, Carcass, At The Gates, Morbid Angel, Cathedral, Bolt Thrower and Entombed as well as shining a leading light on the bands that continued to carry the torch of extremity such as Iron Monkey, Mistress, Cult Of Luna, Evile, Cerebral Bore and many others – Earache always had their ear to the ground for something new, so Terrorizer couldn’t think of another way better than to celebrate Earache’s 25th birthday by diving into the secret history of Earache.
Inside you’ll find the real truth behind the label from founder Digby Pearson as well as brand new and exclusive interviews with Shane Embury, Mick Harris, Lee Dorrian and David Vincent. We also talk to esteemed producer Colin Richardson about time spent working with Carcass.
We also list the Top 50 Earache releases that impacted extreme metal and also take a look behind the scenes with never seen before pictures.
This 84 page magazine includes a special FREE CD 20 track best of Earache collection (including a face-melting Entombed cover by Brit thrashers Evile), and the ‘Shortest Album in the World’ on one CD!
Get your hands on this collectible edition of Terrorizer’s Secret History Of… now! or get it in digital here.