- Mammothfest announces more acts
- Skindred, Raging Speedhorn, Feed The Rhino 31/01/2017 @ Concorde 2 Brighton
- Power Trip On Their New Album ‘Nightmare Logic’
- Cryptic Shift Announce UK Tour
- Necrowretch release video for ‘Satanic Slavery’
- Listen to the new Wiegedood album ‘De Doden Hebben het Goed II’
- Gold release video for ‘White Noise’
- Listen To Witchapter’s New Song ‘Veiled Aggressor’
- Sepulchral Curse release video for ‘Gospel of Bones’
- The Negation release video for ‘A Prayer for those I will Have to Kill’
Terrorizer 276 – The Dillinger Escape Plan
There are only a handful of bands that I absolutely love, have really made a massive impact in my life and, ultimately, don’t let me down when it comes to live shows, recordings or attitudes to life. The Dillinger Escape Plan are one of those bands and it’s an honour to have them grace the cover for the second time while I steer the good ship Terrorizer.
I have fond memories of TDEP – from the first time I Interviewed them for another metal magazine in their early days, right through to the last show I recently saw of theirs at the Old Blue Last in London at the tail end of the Summer. Always faultless, it’s safe to say they are going out on a high and while few bands will ever step up to the plate like Dillinger do every night, their legacy and recorded output will last forever, and for that we should be thankful. Kevin Stewart-Panko first interviewed them for these sacred pages, so it was only right that he should interview them one final time. I hope you enjoy his (and the bands’) words and do crank out their new album at the same time – it’s nothing short of breathtaking.
Until next month…