- A Loud Goodbye To Lemmy
- Terrorizer 266 – Baroness
- Ian ‘Lemmy’ Kilmister, an appreciation
- Witchcraft stream ‘Theory Of Consequence’
- The Unguided release lyric video for ‘The Worst Day (Revisited)’
- Le Guess Who? Festival Review
- Disquiet stream ‘The Condemnation’ from new album
- Black Cobra premiere new track ‘Eye Among the Blind’
- Mammothfest 2016: Textures, Venom Inc, Black Metal stage
- Urgehal premiere ‘The Sulphur Black Haze’
Terrorizer 231 is out now, with our end of year polls and 2013 preview!
HATEBREED are one of the few bands that have crossed the boundaries
between heavy metal and hardcore and truly survived and it’s an honour
to have frontman Jamey Jasta on this month’s Terrorizer cover to
discuss the band’s mighty fine new album ‘The Divinity Of Purpose’.
We have also dedicated a massive (bloody) chunk of this month’s issue
to give you an in depth run down of just what you can look forward to
in 2013. Featuring exclusive new interviews with Satyricon, Kvelertak,
Clutch, Portal, Ancient VVisdom and many more – this is your essential
preview of the year ahead.
Elsewhere in the new issue of Terrorizer you’ll find the results of
not only 2012’s Readers’ Poll but our Critics’ Poll too – who has
topped our end of year lists and your own? Find out inside!
Finally, along with our monthly reviews, you’ll find interviews with
Agoraphobic Nosebleed, Evile, Twilight Of The Gods, Corsair, Corrosion
Of Conformity, Aeon, Ravens Creed and we meet Australia’s Dr Rev – the
artist (and metal head) who paints with his own blood!