- A Loud Goodbye To Lemmy
- Terrorizer 266 – Baroness
- Ian ‘Lemmy’ Kilmister, an appreciation
- Witchcraft stream ‘Theory Of Consequence’
- The Unguided release lyric video for ‘The Worst Day (Revisited)’
- Le Guess Who? Festival Review
- Disquiet stream ‘The Condemnation’ from new album
- Black Cobra premiere new track ‘Eye Among the Blind’
- Mammothfest 2016: Textures, Venom Inc, Black Metal stage
- Urgehal premiere ‘The Sulphur Black Haze’
Tormented ‘Death Awaits’ album review and stream
Tormented’s ‘Death Awaits’ is given the once-over by Dan Burton in Terrorizer 234.
So authentic sounding is Tormented’s brand of Swedish death metal that you could almost swear that it was a newly unearthed recording from the early ’90s that someone had found down the back of a sofa in Sunlight Studios.
‘I.O.T.D’ follows the left hand path of early Entombed, with its heavy BOSS HM-2 drenched riffs and howled vocals of Andreas Axelson. ‘Into The Crypts of Death’ evokes Celtic Frost in more than name alone, even opening up with a Tom G Warrior style death grunt.
[3/5] DAN BURTON
You can get ‘Death Awaits’ from Listenable here.