- Benea Reach To Play Final Ever Show At Trondheim Metal FestPosted 4 hours ago
- Listen To Telepathy’s New Song ‘Cystine Knot’ With TerrorizerPosted 5 hours ago
- Stream Amputated’s New Album ‘Dissect, Molest, Ingest’ In FullPosted 7 hours ago
- YOB Sign To Neurot RecordsPosted 8 hours ago
- The Graviators Premiere New Video ‘Narrow Minded Bastards’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 8 hours ago
- Aenaon Premiere New Video ‘Der Müde Tod’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 10 hours ago
- 11 Paranoias To Play Gig In Bristolian CryptPosted 11 hours ago
- Lost Society Reveal New Song ‘Lethal Pleasure’Posted 1 day ago
- Iced Out and Old Skin Begin Their UK Tour TonightPosted 1 day ago
- Witchthroat Serpent Premiere New Song ‘The Next Black Moon’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 1 day ago
The Amenta ‘Flesh is Heir’ review and stream on Terrorizer.com
The Amenta album ‘Flesh is Heir’ is reviewed in Terrorizer #234 which is available here.
Third album, third singer, not that vocalist Cain Cressall wasn’t present on the ‘VO1D’ EP (2011), or hasn’t been fronting the band for the last three years, but here, he finally gets to stamp his mark on a full-length slice of punishment, delivering an impassioned and edge-of-sanity performance. Musically ‘Flesh Is Heir’ is a big step up from 2008′s ‘nOn’. ‘Flesh Is Heir‘has progressed The Amenta into a more precise industrial black metal machine, no rawness here, no lo-fi production. Along with the metal there are two brilliant industrial tracks – ‘A Womb Tone’ and ‘A Palimpesest’ – showing The Amenta are far more than just a black metal band with industrial influences.
 ALEX BONIWELL
‘Flesh is Heir’ is available at Listenable here.