- Wolfpack 44 Premiere New Song ‘The Black March’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Listen To Hecate Enthroned’s New Album ‘Virulent Rapture’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Conan Release New Album DetailsPosted 2 days ago
- Listen To Caïna’s New Song ‘The Last Lantern’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Melvins To Celebrate 30th Anniversary By Touring Australia With HelmetPosted 2 days ago
- Watain Reveal Their First Ever Video For ‘Outlaw’Posted 3 days ago
- Khaos Aeon: Band Of The DayPosted 3 days ago
- Send More Paramedics Return From The Dead To Play One-Off ShowPosted 3 days ago
- Vallenfyre Begin Recording New AlbumPosted 3 days ago
- Crowbar Announce UK TourPosted 3 days ago
The Amenta ‘Flesh is Heir’ review and stream on Terrorizer.com
The Amenta album ‘Flesh is Heir’ is reviewed in Terrorizer #234 which is available here.
Third album, third singer, not that vocalist Cain Cressall wasn’t present on the ‘VO1D’ EP (2011), or hasn’t been fronting the band for the last three years, but here, he finally gets to stamp his mark on a full-length slice of punishment, delivering an impassioned and edge-of-sanity performance. Musically ‘Flesh Is Heir’ is a big step up from 2008′s ‘nOn’. ‘Flesh Is Heir‘has progressed The Amenta into a more precise industrial black metal machine, no rawness here, no lo-fi production. Along with the metal there are two brilliant industrial tracks – ‘A Womb Tone’ and ‘A Palimpesest’ – showing The Amenta are far more than just a black metal band with industrial influences.
 ALEX BONIWELL
‘Flesh is Heir’ is available at Listenable here.