- Untimely Demise Premiere New Video ‘Navigator’s Choice’ With TerrorizerPosted 12 hours ago
- Stream Liber Necris’ New EP ‘Negative Creator’ With TerrorizerPosted 15 hours ago
- Win Tickets To See Gorgoroth & Vital Remains In London This SundayPosted 16 hours ago
- Listen To Taken By The Tide’s New EP ‘Hands Of Spite’ With TerrorizerPosted 18 hours ago
- Stream Lost Society’s ‘Terror Hungry’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 19 hours ago
- Terrorizer Speaks To Roadburn’s Walter HoeijmakersPosted 2 days ago
- Stream Poseidon’s New Album ‘Infinity’ With TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Soul Thrower Release New Video For ‘Skeleton Dance’Posted 2 days ago
- Cannibal Corpse Confirmed For Damnation Festival 2014Posted 2 days ago
- Moss To Play London Show With Crypt Lurker, Bast & GholdPosted 2 days ago
The Amenta ‘Flesh is Heir’ review and stream on Terrorizer.com
The Amenta album ‘Flesh is Heir’ is reviewed in Terrorizer #234 which is available here.
Third album, third singer, not that vocalist Cain Cressall wasn’t present on the ‘VO1D’ EP (2011), or hasn’t been fronting the band for the last three years, but here, he finally gets to stamp his mark on a full-length slice of punishment, delivering an impassioned and edge-of-sanity performance. Musically ‘Flesh Is Heir’ is a big step up from 2008′s ‘nOn’. ‘Flesh Is Heir‘has progressed The Amenta into a more precise industrial black metal machine, no rawness here, no lo-fi production. Along with the metal there are two brilliant industrial tracks – ‘A Womb Tone’ and ‘A Palimpesest’ – showing The Amenta are far more than just a black metal band with industrial influences.
 ALEX BONIWELL
‘Flesh is Heir’ is available at Listenable here.