- A Loud Goodbye To Lemmy
- Terrorizer 266 – Baroness
- Ian ‘Lemmy’ Kilmister, an appreciation
- Witchcraft stream ‘Theory Of Consequence’
- The Unguided release lyric video for ‘The Worst Day (Revisited)’
- Le Guess Who? Festival Review
- Disquiet stream ‘The Condemnation’ from new album
- Black Cobra premiere new track ‘Eye Among the Blind’
- Mammothfest 2016: Textures, Venom Inc, Black Metal stage
- Urgehal premiere ‘The Sulphur Black Haze’
Stream The New Tyrants Blood Compilation ‘Coven’ Exclusively With Terrorizer
Canadian death/thrash powerhouse Tyrants Blood have teamed up with Terrorizer for an exclusive stream of their new compilation ‘Coven’, a punishing collection of some of the band’s finest moments!
Since forming back in 2006, Tyrants Blood have worked tirelessly to craft the most evil, volatile extreme metal they can possibly muster. There’s certainly no doubting the band’s credentials; you may recognise vocalist Brian “Messiah” Langley’s inimitable pipes from his work with evil thrash outfit Infernäl Mäjesty, whilst guitarist Marco Banco has played in Witches Hammer and even the mighty Blasphemy, lending his frantic fretboard abuse to their cult 1990 classic ‘Fallen Angel Of Doom’ (he went by the name ‘The Traditional Sodomizer of the Goddess of Perversity’ back then, naturally).
After the release of their blistering third album ‘Into The Kingdom Of Graves’ last year, it seemed the band were finally being paid their dues as legions of metalheads flocked to the release for their fix of brutality. Now, due to that demand Tridroid Records has decided to release, in coordination with the band, a definitive digital only compilation of their best tracks, handpicked by Marco himself. As the band’s prior albums have never before been released in digital format, no tracks have previously been available for download in the past.
‘Coven’ isn’t due to be released for another week, but fear not! Thanks to our exclusive stream, you can hit play below and bask in the madness below…
You can find Tyrants Blood on Facebook.