- A Loud Goodbye To Lemmy
- Terrorizer 266 – Baroness
- Ian ‘Lemmy’ Kilmister, an appreciation
- Witchcraft stream ‘Theory Of Consequence’
- The Unguided release lyric video for ‘The Worst Day (Revisited)’
- Le Guess Who? Festival Review
- Disquiet stream ‘The Condemnation’ from new album
- Black Cobra premiere new track ‘Eye Among the Blind’
- Mammothfest 2016: Textures, Venom Inc, Black Metal stage
- Urgehal premiere ‘The Sulphur Black Haze’
Stream Descend’s New Album ‘Wither’ In Full Exclusively With Terrorizer
Swedish progressive death metal outfit Descend are streaming their new album ‘Wither’ in full, exclusively with Terrorizer.
Descend formed way back in 2003, and after a few line-up shuffles and a handful of demos, EPs and singles, they finally released their debut full-length ‘Through The Eyes Of The Burdened’ in 2011. The record turned more than a few heads with it’s razor sharp sense of melody and inventive songwriting, that sounded a little bit like a cross between early Opeth and Edge Of Sanity.
The band spent 2012 recording the follow-up album, ‘Wither’, at Legacy London studios, and are all set to unleash it on the public later this month. The record features 8 brand new tracks of rich, progressive death metal, and is probably the band’s most mature effort to date. The production has been self-financed and features mastering by Matt Hyde (Machine Head, Dååth, Kreator, Gallows) and artwork by Emil Maxén.
You can listen to ‘Wither’ in its entirety below…
‘Wither’ is due to be released on January 24th via Inverse Records.
You can find Descend on Facebook.