- Gary Numan ‘Replicas’ at The Metro Chicago, Sunday 15 May 2016
- Withered full album premiere of ‘Grief Relic’
- 100 Years release video for ‘All Grey’
- Photoset: Hatebreed with DevilDriver on ‘The Concrete Confessional Tour’
- ‘Dusk and her Embrace… the Original Sin’ by Cradle of Filth to be released
- A Freezing Breath of Summer: Eight Slabs of Icelandic Metal
- Grand Magus’s Janne ‘JB’ Cristoffersson’s favourite Bathory art
- Watch the video for Haast’s Eagled’s ‘Pyaaz Bhonghi’
- Grand Magus’s Janne ‘JB’ Cristoffersson’s favourite Slayer art
- Mars Red Sky, Boss Keloid & More Play Manchester’s Riff Conspiracy On Sunday
Stream Demon Eye’s Debut Album ‘Leave The Light’ Exclusively With Terrorizer
Doomy hard rock heroes Demon Eye are all set to release their groovy debut album ‘Leave The Light’ next week, but you can hear the whole record right here, right now, exclusively with Terrorizer.
Taking their name from one of the darker tracks of the Deep Purple catalogue, Demon Eye’s sound draws heavily from the ’70s heyday of hard rock, whilst infusing their thick classic rock grooves with the doomy vibe of bands like Pentagram, Witchfinder General and, you guessed it, Black Sabbath. The four piece have been honing their chops during a number of shows with the likes of Pilgrim, Samothrace and The Sword, and are finally ready to reveal ‘Leave The Light’, the full-length follow up to last year’s ‘Shades Of Black’ EP.
‘Leave The Light’ isn’t due out until next week, but you can take a sneaky listen to the whole thing below. If you dig bands like Orange Goblin, Orchid and Admiral Sir Cloudesley Shovell, then this is going to be right up your alley. Enjoy…
‘Leave The Light’ is due to be released on January 24th via Soulseller Records.
You can find Demon Eye on Facebook.