- Listen to a new Grave Desecrator song ‘Temple Of Abominations’
- Insect Warfare Explain Reasons For Reuniting
- Listen to Darkend’s new album ‘The Canticle of Shadows’
- Watch the Sworn Amongst video for ‘Wraith’
- Listen to ‘Cross The Cross’ by Mantar
- Listen to the Gatecreeper/Young And In The Way split
- Legend and Sólstafir stream ‘Runaway Train (Live)’
- Listen to the new Eths album ‘Ankaa’
- Roadburn Festival 2016 playlist
- Listen To Ghold’s ‘Gorgonic Gnosis’ Mixtape
Stream Burial Hordes’ New Album ‘Incendium’ Exclusively With Terrorizer
Greek black metal cult Burial Hordes have teamed up with Terrorizer for an exclusive full-length stream of their unbelievably evil new album, ‘Incendium’.
After releasing a handful of highly sought after demo tapes in the early 2000s, Burial Hordes firmly established themselves as one of Greece’s premier black metal outfits with their harrowing 2005 debut, ‘War, Revenge And Total Annihilation’. Three years later, they’d repeat the trick with the massive ‘Devotion To Unholy Creed’, a record that garnered rave reviews from even the most discerning corners of the black metal community.
It should come as no surprise then, that the band contains members of Dead Congregation and Enshadowed, as their murky, purulent sound has much in common with the evil emanations of the latter, whilst also containing traces of the hefty death metal force of the former. Nowhere is this more apparent than their humongous new opus, ‘Incendium’; Burial Hordes’ third offering (and their first for Hellthrasher Productions), the record is quite possibly their darkest, most claustrophobic effort so far. Devo Andersson’s (Marduk) raw production job perfectly suits the eerie, bestial mood here, and the 8 new compositions on offer are some of the band’s most well realised and effective to date.
So don’t delay, hit play below and let the darkness enshroud you…
‘Incendium’ is due to be released on January 27th via Hellthrasher Productions.
You can find Burial Hordes on Facebook.