- Opeth Announce Special Wembley Arena Gig and Setlist
- Listen to new track by Hierophant ‘Mass Grave’
- Watch video for new track by Unfathomable Ruination ‘Pestilential Affinity’
- Watch video for ‘Bad Wolf’ by Maya
- Listen to new Ancient track ‘Death Will Die’
- Listen to new track from Wormrot ‘Fallen Into Disuse’
- Sabaton speak about the lyrical inspirations behind ‘The Last Stand’
- Listen to new album by Servers ‘Everything is OK’ in full
- Listen to the new EP from Far From History EP ‘Gallows Hill’
- Listen to new track ‘Källan’ by Grift from the Drudkh & Grift split LP
Stream Burial Hordes’ New Album ‘Incendium’ Exclusively With Terrorizer
Greek black metal cult Burial Hordes have teamed up with Terrorizer for an exclusive full-length stream of their unbelievably evil new album, ‘Incendium’.
After releasing a handful of highly sought after demo tapes in the early 2000s, Burial Hordes firmly established themselves as one of Greece’s premier black metal outfits with their harrowing 2005 debut, ‘War, Revenge And Total Annihilation’. Three years later, they’d repeat the trick with the massive ‘Devotion To Unholy Creed’, a record that garnered rave reviews from even the most discerning corners of the black metal community.
It should come as no surprise then, that the band contains members of Dead Congregation and Enshadowed, as their murky, purulent sound has much in common with the evil emanations of the latter, whilst also containing traces of the hefty death metal force of the former. Nowhere is this more apparent than their humongous new opus, ‘Incendium’; Burial Hordes’ third offering (and their first for Hellthrasher Productions), the record is quite possibly their darkest, most claustrophobic effort so far. Devo Andersson’s (Marduk) raw production job perfectly suits the eerie, bestial mood here, and the 8 new compositions on offer are some of the band’s most well realised and effective to date.
So don’t delay, hit play below and let the darkness enshroud you…
‘Incendium’ is due to be released on January 27th via Hellthrasher Productions.
You can find Burial Hordes on Facebook.