- Listen to new track by Uncoffined ‘Awakened From Their Dormant Slumber’
- Watch new video by Rich Davis ’13’
- Terrorizer 275 – Darkthrone
- Listen to new track from Admiral Sir Cloudesley Shovell ‘U Got Wot I Need’
- Watch new video by Einherjer ‘Dragons of the North’
- Exclusive premier of Sons of Balaur’s new album ‘Tenebris Deos’
- Roadburn 2017: Baroness’s John Baizley curates with Coven and a comeback!
- Watch Stonehead video ‘Heaven Ain’t A Good Place To Be’
- pg.lost Released Live Studio Video Performance of ‘Ikaros’ & ‘Off The Beaten Path’
- Watch new video by Castle ‘Down in the Cauldron Bog’
Profanatica Stream New Album ‘Thy Kingdom Cum’ With Terrorizer
Terrorizer is proud to present a stream of American black metal legends Profanatica’s new album, ‘Thy Kingdom Cum’, in its entirety.
Profanatica was formed back in 1990 by Aragon Amori, Paul Ledney, Brett Makowski, three members of Incantation who left the New York based death metal act to indulge their collective passion for bands like Bathory, Venom and Sarcófago, creating one of America’s earliest black metal bands in the process. This incarnation of the band was short lived however, and would call it a day just two years later.
Over the years, Profanatica came to be revered (or reviled, depending on your point of view) as a cult act much like Von or Blasphemy, and in 2001 Ledney revived the band to deliver their thrilling primitive debut full-length ‘Profanatitas De Domonatia’ several years later.
‘Thy Kingdom Cum’, their third album after 2010’s aptly titled ‘Disgusting Blasphemies Against God’, finds Profanatica on top form, belting out all manner of blasphemous filth and demented, head spinning riffs. The band still sound just as endearingly depraved and maniacal as they did on that first demo tape over 20 years ago, which in itself is no mean feat. Hit ‘play’ below and prepare yourself for one of the nastiest records you’ll have heard all year…
‘Thy Kingdom Cum’ is due to be released on November 26th via Hells Headbangers Records.
You can find Profanatica on Facebook.