- Listen to new track by Earth Electric ‘Meditate. Mediate’
- Mammothfest announces more acts
- Skindred, Raging Speedhorn, Feed The Rhino 31/01/2017 @ Concorde 2 Brighton
- Power Trip On Their New Album ‘Nightmare Logic’
- Cryptic Shift Announce UK Tour
- Necrowretch release video for ‘Satanic Slavery’
- Listen to the new Wiegedood album ‘De Doden Hebben het Goed II’
- Gold release video for ‘White Noise’
- Listen To Witchapter’s New Song ‘Veiled Aggressor’
- Sepulchral Curse release video for ‘Gospel of Bones’
Pine Barrens stream debut album ‘Kingmaker’ with Terrorizer
Black metal infused crust outfit Pine Barrens are streaming their debut album ‘Kingmaker’ exclusively with Terrorizer.
The Mancunian quartet are no strangers to the scene, featuring current/ex-members of Beecher, Atavist, Extinction Of Mankind, The Ergon Carousel, Hammers and Knife Crimes, to name but a few. ‘Kingmaker’ picks up where their 2010 demo left off and delivers a nihilistic mix of black metal, crust, hardcore and grind, proving that you don’t have to be on Southern Lord to fuse genres and create an album that surprises, without sacrificing intensity or integrity.
‘Kingmaker’ was recorded and mixed by Jason Sanderson (Send More Paramedics, Rolo Tomassi, The Ergon Carousel) and mastered at AudioSiege by Brad Boatright (Sleep, Nails, Sunn O))), Tragedy) with Steve Larder handling the artwork.
The album is set for co-release between five labels, Super-Fi/Art For Blind/Parade Of Spectres/Slow Riot/Moshtache, and will be issued as a gatefold 12″ LP, limited to 500 copies. But you can stream it here in full, a whole week ahead of it’s physical release.
Check out Pine Barrens on Facebook.