- Epica Release Video Discussing Virtual Reality Concept
- Listen to the new album by Seeker ‘Loss’
- Listen to new track by Uniform ‘Ghosthouse’
- Listen to new track by Uncoffined ‘Awakened From Their Dormant Slumber’
- Watch new video by Rich Davis ’13’
- Terrorizer 275 – Darkthrone
- Listen to new track from Admiral Sir Cloudesley Shovell ‘U Got Wot I Need’
- Watch new video by Einherjer ‘Dragons of the North’
- Exclusive premier of Sons of Balaur’s new album ‘Tenebris Deos’
- Roadburn 2017: Baroness’s John Baizley curates with Coven and a comeback!
Pine Barrens stream debut album ‘Kingmaker’ with Terrorizer
Black metal infused crust outfit Pine Barrens are streaming their debut album ‘Kingmaker’ exclusively with Terrorizer.
The Mancunian quartet are no strangers to the scene, featuring current/ex-members of Beecher, Atavist, Extinction Of Mankind, The Ergon Carousel, Hammers and Knife Crimes, to name but a few. ‘Kingmaker’ picks up where their 2010 demo left off and delivers a nihilistic mix of black metal, crust, hardcore and grind, proving that you don’t have to be on Southern Lord to fuse genres and create an album that surprises, without sacrificing intensity or integrity.
‘Kingmaker’ was recorded and mixed by Jason Sanderson (Send More Paramedics, Rolo Tomassi, The Ergon Carousel) and mastered at AudioSiege by Brad Boatright (Sleep, Nails, Sunn O))), Tragedy) with Steve Larder handling the artwork.
The album is set for co-release between five labels, Super-Fi/Art For Blind/Parade Of Spectres/Slow Riot/Moshtache, and will be issued as a gatefold 12″ LP, limited to 500 copies. But you can stream it here in full, a whole week ahead of it’s physical release.
Check out Pine Barrens on Facebook.