- A Loud Goodbye To Lemmy
- Terrorizer 266 – Baroness
- Ian ‘Lemmy’ Kilmister, an appreciation
- Witchcraft stream ‘Theory Of Consequence’
- The Unguided release lyric video for ‘The Worst Day (Revisited)’
- Le Guess Who? Festival Review
- Disquiet stream ‘The Condemnation’ from new album
- Black Cobra premiere new track ‘Eye Among the Blind’
- Mammothfest 2016: Textures, Venom Inc, Black Metal stage
- Urgehal premiere ‘The Sulphur Black Haze’
Nocturnal Breed Premiere New Song ‘Cursed Beyond Recognition’ Exclusively With Terrorizer
Norwegian blackened thrash maniacs Nocturnal Breed have joined forces with Terrorizer to premiere a brand new song, taken from ‘Napalm Nights’, their first album in seven years!
The band was formed back in 1996 by past and present members of Dimmu Borgir, Satyricon, Aeternus, and Gehenna. The current lineup includes S.A. Destroyer on bass and vocals, Tex Terror behind the drums, as well as original guitarist I.Maztor, recently reunited with the band, and a brand-new member, guitaris, V.Fineideath.
‘Napalm Night’s is the band’s fifth album to date, and features 10 tracks of evil, snarling metal fury, including guest backing vocals from Nocturno Culto of the mighty Darkthrone on several songs. ‘Cursed Beyond Recognition’ is one of the album’s most ominous, slow burning numbers, and should give you a hint of the dark sounds that await you on this record.
Check it out below…
‘Napalm Nights’ is due to be released on March 11th via Agonia Records.
You can find Nocturnal Breed on Facebook.