- Gary Numan ‘Replicas’ at The Metro Chicago, Sunday 15 May 2016
- Withered full album premiere of ‘Grief Relic’
- 100 Years release video for ‘All Grey’
- Photoset: Hatebreed with DevilDriver on ‘The Concrete Confessional Tour’
- ‘Dusk and her Embrace… the Original Sin’ by Cradle of Filth to be released
- A Freezing Breath of Summer: Eight Slabs of Icelandic Metal
- Grand Magus’s Janne ‘JB’ Cristoffersson’s favourite Bathory art
- Watch the video for Haast’s Eagled’s ‘Pyaaz Bhonghi’
- Grand Magus’s Janne ‘JB’ Cristoffersson’s favourite Slayer art
- Mars Red Sky, Boss Keloid & More Play Manchester’s Riff Conspiracy On Sunday
Nocturnal Breed Premiere New Song ‘Cursed Beyond Recognition’ Exclusively With Terrorizer
Norwegian blackened thrash maniacs Nocturnal Breed have joined forces with Terrorizer to premiere a brand new song, taken from ‘Napalm Nights’, their first album in seven years!
The band was formed back in 1996 by past and present members of Dimmu Borgir, Satyricon, Aeternus, and Gehenna. The current lineup includes S.A. Destroyer on bass and vocals, Tex Terror behind the drums, as well as original guitarist I.Maztor, recently reunited with the band, and a brand-new member, guitaris, V.Fineideath.
‘Napalm Night’s is the band’s fifth album to date, and features 10 tracks of evil, snarling metal fury, including guest backing vocals from Nocturno Culto of the mighty Darkthrone on several songs. ‘Cursed Beyond Recognition’ is one of the album’s most ominous, slow burning numbers, and should give you a hint of the dark sounds that await you on this record.
Check it out below…
‘Napalm Nights’ is due to be released on March 11th via Agonia Records.
You can find Nocturnal Breed on Facebook.