- Listen to the new album by Seeker ‘Loss’
- Listen to new track by Uniform ‘Ghosthouse’
- Listen to new track by Uncoffined ‘Awakened From Their Dormant Slumber’
- Watch new video by Rich Davis ’13’
- Terrorizer 275 – Darkthrone
- Listen to new track from Admiral Sir Cloudesley Shovell ‘U Got Wot I Need’
- Watch new video by Einherjer ‘Dragons of the North’
- Exclusive premier of Sons of Balaur’s new album ‘Tenebris Deos’
- Roadburn 2017: Baroness’s John Baizley curates with Coven and a comeback!
- Watch Stonehead video ‘Heaven Ain’t A Good Place To Be’
Nocturnal Breed Premiere New Song ‘Cursed Beyond Recognition’ Exclusively With Terrorizer
Norwegian blackened thrash maniacs Nocturnal Breed have joined forces with Terrorizer to premiere a brand new song, taken from ‘Napalm Nights’, their first album in seven years!
The band was formed back in 1996 by past and present members of Dimmu Borgir, Satyricon, Aeternus, and Gehenna. The current lineup includes S.A. Destroyer on bass and vocals, Tex Terror behind the drums, as well as original guitarist I.Maztor, recently reunited with the band, and a brand-new member, guitaris, V.Fineideath.
‘Napalm Night’s is the band’s fifth album to date, and features 10 tracks of evil, snarling metal fury, including guest backing vocals from Nocturno Culto of the mighty Darkthrone on several songs. ‘Cursed Beyond Recognition’ is one of the album’s most ominous, slow burning numbers, and should give you a hint of the dark sounds that await you on this record.
Check it out below…
‘Napalm Nights’ is due to be released on March 11th via Agonia Records.
You can find Nocturnal Breed on Facebook.