- Stream Winds Of Genocide’s New Album In FullPosted 4 days ago
- Listen To Halshug’s New Song ‘Total Destruktion’Posted 5 days ago
- Crows: Band Of The DayPosted 5 days ago
- Nader Sadek debuts ‘Descent’, final track from ‘The Malefic: III’ EPPosted 7 days ago
- Listen To Diesel King’s New Song ‘Brainhammer’Posted 2 weeks ago
- Stone Circle – Mary Celeste videoPosted 3 weeks ago
- Terrorizer 255: WinterfyllethPosted 1 month ago
- Watch A Brand New Employed To Serve VideoPosted 1 month ago
- Coltsblood & Ninkharsag Announce UK TourPosted 1 month ago
- Terrorizer’s Top 50 Albums Of 2014: Part 3Posted 1 month ago
Listen To Waldgeflüster’s New Album ‘Meine Fesseln’ Exclusively With Terrorizer
Terrorizer is proud to present an exclusive full album stream of the new Waldgeflüster album ‘Meine Fesseln’, an earthy, atmospheric black metal tour de force.
Waldgeflüster was formed back in 2005 by a young German musician named Jan ‘Winterherz’ van Berlekom, in order to realise his own unique vision of expansive, melodic black metal. ‘Meine Fesseln’ is Waldgeflüster’s third album, and comes almost three years after their sophomore effort, ‘Femundsmarka – Eine Reise in drei Kapiteln’. It’s also arguably Winterherz’s most exquisitely crafted outing so far, taking the listener on quite a journey over the course of it’s hour long running time.
Waldgeflüster’s rich, organic sound manages to come across as passionate and emotive without ever missing the mark and descending into schmaltzy melodrama, and exudes a warm, heartfelt atmosphere that’ll have you reaching for that play button again and again. At times, it’s strongly reminiscent of early Negură Bunget, or perhaps a more overtly melancholy Panopticon (fitting then, that ‘Meine Fesseln’ features a guest appearance from Panopticon’s Austin Lunn himself, contributing mandolin, vocals, and guitar solos to several of its tracks).
‘Meine Fesseln’ is released today, but you can listen to the entire thing below…
‘Meine Fesseln’ is available now from Bindrune Recordings.
You can find Waldgeflüster on Facebook.