- Untimely Demise Premiere New Video ‘Navigator’s Choice’ With TerrorizerPosted 8 hours ago
- Stream Liber Necris’ New EP ‘Negative Creator’ With TerrorizerPosted 11 hours ago
- Win Tickets To See Gorgoroth & Vital Remains In London This SundayPosted 12 hours ago
- Listen To Taken By The Tide’s New EP ‘Hands Of Spite’ With TerrorizerPosted 14 hours ago
- Stream Lost Society’s ‘Terror Hungry’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 15 hours ago
- Terrorizer Speaks To Roadburn’s Walter HoeijmakersPosted 1 day ago
- Stream Poseidon’s New Album ‘Infinity’ With TerrorizerPosted 1 day ago
- Soul Thrower Release New Video For ‘Skeleton Dance’Posted 1 day ago
- Cannibal Corpse Confirmed For Damnation Festival 2014Posted 1 day ago
- Moss To Play London Show With Crypt Lurker, Bast & GholdPosted 2 days ago
Listen To The Title Track Of Deicide’s New Record Exclusively With Terrorizer
Legendary Floridian death metal outlaws Deicide have joined forces with Terrorizer to unveil ‘In The Minds Of Evil’, the title track from the band’s crushing new studio album, and it’s an absolute belter!
The album is the band’s eleventh studio effort, and the insidious follow-up to 2011′s dark opus ‘To Hell With God’. It’s also their first to feature Order Of Ennead guitarist Kevin Quirion, alongside ex-Cannibal Corpse guitarist Jack Owen who has been with the band since 2006′s enormous ‘The Stench Of Redemption’.
The album is produced by Jason Suecoff (All That Remains, Trivium, Death Angel), and features 11 tracks of the brutal, classic sounding death metal that has become Deicide’s trademark, as ably demonstrated by this monster of a song below…
The full track listing for ‘In The Minds Of Evil’ is as follows:
1. In The Minds Of Evil
2. Thou Begone
4. Beyond Salvation
5. Misery Of One
6. Between The Flesh And The Void
7. Even The Gods Can Bleed
8. Trample The Cross
9. Fallen To Silence
10. Kill The Light Of Christ
11. End The Wrath Of God
‘In The Minds Of Evil’ is due to be released on November 25th via Century Media Records.
You can find Deicide on Facebook.