- José’s Roadburn Band of the Week: Coltsblood
- Listen To A Brand New Wino & Conny Ochs Song
- Coltsblood & Ninkharsag Begin UK Tour Tomorrow
- Nomad & Wort Announce Split And UK Tour
- Kings Destroy Unveil New Song ‘W2′
- See the new Cavalera Conspiracy lyric video for ‘Not Losing the Edge’
- Primitive Man Announce UK Tour With Sea Bastard
- Electric Wizard announce London Roundhouse show and support!
- José’s Roadburn Band Of The Week: Urfaust
- Throw the Goat premiere ‘Blood Sweat & Beers’ video
Listen To Landskap’s New Song ‘A Nameless Fool’ With Terrorizer
Psychedelic London doom quintet Landskap (featuring members of Thee Plague Of Gentlemen, Fen, Bunkur, Dead Existence & Pantheist) will be releasing their towering debut album ‘I’ with Iron Bonehead Productions this May, and Terrorizer is proud to bring you a stream of the humongous opening track ‘A Nameless Fool’.
Landskap’s sound is an intriguing one, taking a hefty amount of influence from the glory days of ’60s psych rock and the flamboyant excesses of ’70s prog, but never at the expense of crushing doom majesty. The band was formed in 2012 when guitarist George Pan met Frederic Caure (formerly of Thee Plague of Gentlemen and Serpentcult) in a pub and bonded over a shared love of doomy, groovy, trippy sounds. After jamming with drummer Paul Westwood for several months, the band started to write some songs with Kostas Panagiotou on organ and keyboards and Jake Harding on vocals, resulting in the four mind expanding pieces that comprise their bewitching debut album ‘I’.
The band self-released the album via Bandcamp at the beginning of the year, but a record this good can only go unnoticed for so long, and Iron Bonehead Productions have snapped it up for an international release this May. Take a listen to ‘A Nameless Fool’ below and you’ll see why!
‘I’ is due to be released on May 16th via Iron Bonehead Productions.
You can find Landskap on Facebook.