- Listen To A Brand New Archgoat Song Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 11 hours ago
- Terrorizer’s Top 50 Albums Of 2014: Part 2Posted 20 hours ago
- Lotus Thief: Band Of The DayPosted 2 days ago
- Terrorizer’s Top 50 Albums Of 2014: Part 1Posted 3 days ago
- Blind Guardian Discuss Upcoming 70000 Tons Of Metal PerformancePosted 1 week ago
- VON release “The Culling” single and lyric videoPosted 1 week ago
- Gurt To Release ‘Redwin’ EP On Vinyl This JanuaryPosted 1 week ago
- Suffering Mind, Swinelord, Kru$h & More Added To Chimpyfest 2015Posted 1 week ago
- Godflesh Begin UK Tour TomorrowPosted 1 week ago
- Stream Nihill’s New Album ‘Verderf’ In FullPosted 3 weeks ago
Listen To Landskap’s New Song ‘A Nameless Fool’ With Terrorizer
Psychedelic London doom quintet Landskap (featuring members of Thee Plague Of Gentlemen, Fen, Bunkur, Dead Existence & Pantheist) will be releasing their towering debut album ‘I’ with Iron Bonehead Productions this May, and Terrorizer is proud to bring you a stream of the humongous opening track ‘A Nameless Fool’.
Landskap’s sound is an intriguing one, taking a hefty amount of influence from the glory days of ’60s psych rock and the flamboyant excesses of ’70s prog, but never at the expense of crushing doom majesty. The band was formed in 2012 when guitarist George Pan met Frederic Caure (formerly of Thee Plague of Gentlemen and Serpentcult) in a pub and bonded over a shared love of doomy, groovy, trippy sounds. After jamming with drummer Paul Westwood for several months, the band started to write some songs with Kostas Panagiotou on organ and keyboards and Jake Harding on vocals, resulting in the four mind expanding pieces that comprise their bewitching debut album ‘I’.
The band self-released the album via Bandcamp at the beginning of the year, but a record this good can only go unnoticed for so long, and Iron Bonehead Productions have snapped it up for an international release this May. Take a listen to ‘A Nameless Fool’ below and you’ll see why!
‘I’ is due to be released on May 16th via Iron Bonehead Productions.
You can find Landskap on Facebook.