- Opeth Announce Special Wembley Arena Gig and Setlist
- Listen to new track by Hierophant ‘Mass Grave’
- Watch video for new track by Unfathomable Ruination ‘Pestilential Affinity’
- Watch video for ‘Bad Wolf’ by Maya
- Listen to new Ancient track ‘Death Will Die’
- Listen to new track from Wormrot ‘Fallen Into Disuse’
- Sabaton speak about the lyrical inspirations behind ‘The Last Stand’
- Listen to new album by Servers ‘Everything is OK’ in full
- Listen to the new EP from Far From History EP ‘Gallows Hill’
- Listen to new track ‘Källan’ by Grift from the Drudkh & Grift split LP
Listen To Landskap’s New Song ‘A Nameless Fool’ With Terrorizer
Psychedelic London doom quintet Landskap (featuring members of Thee Plague Of Gentlemen, Fen, Bunkur, Dead Existence & Pantheist) will be releasing their towering debut album ‘I’ with Iron Bonehead Productions this May, and Terrorizer is proud to bring you a stream of the humongous opening track ‘A Nameless Fool’.
Landskap’s sound is an intriguing one, taking a hefty amount of influence from the glory days of ’60s psych rock and the flamboyant excesses of ’70s prog, but never at the expense of crushing doom majesty. The band was formed in 2012 when guitarist George Pan met Frederic Caure (formerly of Thee Plague of Gentlemen and Serpentcult) in a pub and bonded over a shared love of doomy, groovy, trippy sounds. After jamming with drummer Paul Westwood for several months, the band started to write some songs with Kostas Panagiotou on organ and keyboards and Jake Harding on vocals, resulting in the four mind expanding pieces that comprise their bewitching debut album ‘I’.
The band self-released the album via Bandcamp at the beginning of the year, but a record this good can only go unnoticed for so long, and Iron Bonehead Productions have snapped it up for an international release this May. Take a listen to ‘A Nameless Fool’ below and you’ll see why!
‘I’ is due to be released on May 16th via Iron Bonehead Productions.
You can find Landskap on Facebook.