- Opeth Announce Special Wembley Arena Gig and Setlist
- Listen to new track by Hierophant ‘Mass Grave’
- Watch video for new track by Unfathomable Ruination ‘Pestilential Affinity’
- Watch video for ‘Bad Wolf’ by Maya
- Listen to new Ancient track ‘Death Will Die’
- Listen to new track from Wormrot ‘Fallen Into Disuse’
- Sabaton speak about the lyrical inspirations behind ‘The Last Stand’
- Listen to new album by Servers ‘Everything is OK’ in full
- Listen to the new EP from Far From History EP ‘Gallows Hill’
- Listen to new track ‘Källan’ by Grift from the Drudkh & Grift split LP
So Hideous Premiere New Song ‘Rhapsody’ With Terrorizer
New York’s blackened hardcore quartet So Hideous are premiering ‘Rhapsody’, a brand new song from their new album ‘Last Poem/First Light’ with Terrorizer today.
So Hideous are perhaps one of the first hardcore acts to incorporate dense orchestral swells into their frantic, aggressive maelstrom, which lends their music a rich, cathartic atmosphere. Most of the orchestral and choral sounds on the album were performed live in the studio by The First Light Orchestra, a New York-based group consisting of ten string players, a tuba, and four vocalists, and Dean Baltulonis’ (Agnostic Front, Lucero) crystal clear mix ensures that all these components ring through with the utmost clarity when facing up against So Hideous’ tumultuous wall of blastbeats and screams.
‘Last Poem / First Light’ is due to be released on October 22nd, but you can stream ‘Rhapsody’ right here, right now…
You can find So Hideous on Facebook.