- Gary Numan ‘Replicas’ at The Metro Chicago, Sunday 15 May 2016
- Withered full album premiere of ‘Grief Relic’
- 100 Years release video for ‘All Grey’
- Photoset: Hatebreed with DevilDriver on ‘The Concrete Confessional Tour’
- ‘Dusk and her Embrace… the Original Sin’ by Cradle of Filth to be released
- A Freezing Breath of Summer: Eight Slabs of Icelandic Metal
- Grand Magus’s Janne ‘JB’ Cristoffersson’s favourite Bathory art
- Watch the video for Haast’s Eagled’s ‘Pyaaz Bhonghi’
- Grand Magus’s Janne ‘JB’ Cristoffersson’s favourite Slayer art
- Mars Red Sky, Boss Keloid & More Play Manchester’s Riff Conspiracy On Sunday
So Hideous Premiere New Song ‘Rhapsody’ With Terrorizer
New York’s blackened hardcore quartet So Hideous are premiering ‘Rhapsody’, a brand new song from their new album ‘Last Poem/First Light’ with Terrorizer today.
So Hideous are perhaps one of the first hardcore acts to incorporate dense orchestral swells into their frantic, aggressive maelstrom, which lends their music a rich, cathartic atmosphere. Most of the orchestral and choral sounds on the album were performed live in the studio by The First Light Orchestra, a New York-based group consisting of ten string players, a tuba, and four vocalists, and Dean Baltulonis’ (Agnostic Front, Lucero) crystal clear mix ensures that all these components ring through with the utmost clarity when facing up against So Hideous’ tumultuous wall of blastbeats and screams.
‘Last Poem / First Light’ is due to be released on October 22nd, but you can stream ‘Rhapsody’ right here, right now…
You can find So Hideous on Facebook.