- A Loud Goodbye To Lemmy
- Terrorizer 266 – Baroness
- Ian ‘Lemmy’ Kilmister, an appreciation
- Witchcraft stream ‘Theory Of Consequence’
- The Unguided release lyric video for ‘The Worst Day (Revisited)’
- Le Guess Who? Festival Review
- Disquiet stream ‘The Condemnation’ from new album
- Black Cobra premiere new track ‘Eye Among the Blind’
- Mammothfest 2016: Textures, Venom Inc, Black Metal stage
- Urgehal premiere ‘The Sulphur Black Haze’
So Hideous Premiere New Song ‘Rhapsody’ With Terrorizer
New York’s blackened hardcore quartet So Hideous are premiering ‘Rhapsody’, a brand new song from their new album ‘Last Poem/First Light’ with Terrorizer today.
So Hideous are perhaps one of the first hardcore acts to incorporate dense orchestral swells into their frantic, aggressive maelstrom, which lends their music a rich, cathartic atmosphere. Most of the orchestral and choral sounds on the album were performed live in the studio by The First Light Orchestra, a New York-based group consisting of ten string players, a tuba, and four vocalists, and Dean Baltulonis’ (Agnostic Front, Lucero) crystal clear mix ensures that all these components ring through with the utmost clarity when facing up against So Hideous’ tumultuous wall of blastbeats and screams.
‘Last Poem / First Light’ is due to be released on October 22nd, but you can stream ‘Rhapsody’ right here, right now…
You can find So Hideous on Facebook.