- Mammothfest announces more acts
- Skindred, Raging Speedhorn, Feed The Rhino 31/01/2017 @ Concorde 2 Brighton
- Power Trip On Their New Album ‘Nightmare Logic’
- Cryptic Shift Announce UK Tour
- Necrowretch release video for ‘Satanic Slavery’
- Listen to the new Wiegedood album ‘De Doden Hebben het Goed II’
- Gold release video for ‘White Noise’
- Listen To Witchapter’s New Song ‘Veiled Aggressor’
- Sepulchral Curse release video for ‘Gospel of Bones’
- The Negation release video for ‘A Prayer for those I will Have to Kill’
Grand Magus Premiere New Song ‘Steel Versus Steel’ Exclusively With Terrorizer
Epic Swedish heavy metal power-trio Grand Magus have teamed up with Terrorizer to present an exclusive premiere of their brand new song ‘Steel Versus Steel’, and as you’d probably expect, it’s an absolute banger!
‘Triumph And Power’ will be Grand Magus’ seventh record to date, and promises to deliver even more of their trademark metal bombast and keen song craft. This will also be their second album with new drummer Ludwig Witt, who joined the band for 2012′s anthemic ‘The Hunt’.
The band themselves had this to say about the new record:
“‘Triumph And Power’ has been completed. It’s a metal triumph of Viking power!!! Once again we worked with Nico Elgstrand as producer, a tradition that started with ‘Hammer Of The North’ back in 2010. This is our strongest album yet, it has the northern feel, it has the power and the melody that has become our mark of excellence. Fans of true metal will take this album to their hearts. To top everything off, we have the striking and epic artwork of Anthony Roberts. The album cover perfectly captures the work on this album and Grand Magus as a band. Stay true!”
‘Steel Versus Steel’ is a class example of the Grand Magus sound, a gloriously anthemic number that’ll have you raising your fist high in the air and singing along before the end of your first listen. But don’t just take our word for it, hit play below and hear for yourself…
Triumph And Power’ is due to be released on January 31 via Nuclear Blast.
You can find Grand Magus on Facebook.