- A Loud Goodbye To Lemmy
- Terrorizer 266 – Baroness
- Ian ‘Lemmy’ Kilmister, an appreciation
- Witchcraft stream ‘Theory Of Consequence’
- The Unguided release lyric video for ‘The Worst Day (Revisited)’
- Le Guess Who? Festival Review
- Disquiet stream ‘The Condemnation’ from new album
- Black Cobra premiere new track ‘Eye Among the Blind’
- Mammothfest 2016: Textures, Venom Inc, Black Metal stage
- Urgehal premiere ‘The Sulphur Black Haze’
Fuoco Fatuo Premiere New Song ‘Junipers Of Black Iridescence’ Exclusively With Terrorizer
Crushing Italian death/doom cult Fuoco Fatuo have teamed up with Terrorizer to offer you a glimpse of ‘Junipers Of Black Iridescence’, a total beast of a song that’s taken from the band’s forthcoming debut album, ‘The Viper Slithers in the Ashes of What Remains’.
Although this marvellously monikered record is Fuoco Fatuo’s first full-length record so far, the trio have hardly been slouching since forming in 2011, having already released two EPs and a split with the similarly morose Black Temple Below. The five tracks that comprise ‘The Viper Slithers in the Ashes of What Remains’ are their heaviest yet though, marrying the macabre, cavernous churn of Incantation with the vast, apocalyptic strains of Corrupted.
Hit play below and let the utter darkness that is ‘Junipers Of Black Iridescence’ consume you…
‘The Viper Slithers in the Ashes of What Remains’ is due to be released on February 17th via Iron Tyrant Records.
You can find Fuoco Fatuo on Facebook.