- 100 Years release video for ‘All Grey’
- Photoset: Hatebreed with DevilDriver on ‘The Concrete Confessional Tour’
- ‘Dusk and her Embrace… the Original Sin’ by Cradle of Filth to be released
- A Freezing Breath of Summer: Eight Slabs of Icelandic Metal
- Grand Magus’s Janne ‘JB’ Cristoffersson’s favourite Bathory art
- Watch the video for Haast’s Eagled’s ‘Pyaaz Bhonghi’
- Grand Magus’s Janne ‘JB’ Cristoffersson’s favourite Slayer art
- Mars Red Sky, Boss Keloid & More Play Manchester’s Riff Conspiracy On Sunday
- Song Premiere: ‘Home’ by Canadian post-black metal outfit Numenorean
- Seven Hundredth Unicorn Release Video for ‘Hollow’
Fuoco Fatuo Premiere New Song ‘Junipers Of Black Iridescence’ Exclusively With Terrorizer
Crushing Italian death/doom cult Fuoco Fatuo have teamed up with Terrorizer to offer you a glimpse of ‘Junipers Of Black Iridescence’, a total beast of a song that’s taken from the band’s forthcoming debut album, ‘The Viper Slithers in the Ashes of What Remains’.
Although this marvellously monikered record is Fuoco Fatuo’s first full-length record so far, the trio have hardly been slouching since forming in 2011, having already released two EPs and a split with the similarly morose Black Temple Below. The five tracks that comprise ‘The Viper Slithers in the Ashes of What Remains’ are their heaviest yet though, marrying the macabre, cavernous churn of Incantation with the vast, apocalyptic strains of Corrupted.
Hit play below and let the utter darkness that is ‘Junipers Of Black Iridescence’ consume you…
‘The Viper Slithers in the Ashes of What Remains’ is due to be released on February 17th via Iron Tyrant Records.
You can find Fuoco Fatuo on Facebook.