- Benea Reach To Play Final Ever Show At Trondheim Metal FestPosted 2 hours ago
- Listen To Telepathy’s New Song ‘Cystine Knot’ With TerrorizerPosted 4 hours ago
- Stream Amputated’s New Album ‘Dissect, Molest, Ingest’ In FullPosted 5 hours ago
- YOB Sign To Neurot RecordsPosted 7 hours ago
- The Graviators Premiere New Video ‘Narrow Minded Bastards’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 7 hours ago
- Aenaon Premiere New Video ‘Der Müde Tod’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 8 hours ago
- 11 Paranoias To Play Gig In Bristolian CryptPosted 10 hours ago
- Lost Society Reveal New Song ‘Lethal Pleasure’Posted 1 day ago
- Iced Out and Old Skin Begin Their UK Tour TonightPosted 1 day ago
- Witchthroat Serpent Premiere New Song ‘The Next Black Moon’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 1 day ago
Battle Beast ‘Battle Beast’ stream and album review
Battle Beast are streaming their eponymous second album exclusively with Terrorizer.
The latest full length from the Finnish power metal crew was produced and mixed by the band in JKB Studios Helsinki and mastered by Mika Jussila at Finnvox Studios. ’Battle Beast’ is out 20 May via Nuclear Blast, but you can stream it in full right here and read John Consterdine’s review of the album from Terrorizer 236 below.
Within the first 30 seconds of putting on ‘Battle Beast’, the eponymous second album from the Finnish sextet, you’re bombarded with the opening lyric, “I am a space traveller on a distant planet x / Seeking directions back to earth”, and from there on in, you’re hooked. The follow-up to 2011’s ‘Steel’ is the bands first with new vocalist Noora Louhimo, whose utterly incredible range seems to have bolstered the whole outfit, resulting in huge sounding songs, impeccable production and a fantastical atmosphere that leaves you beaming from ear to ear. Combining the ballsy attitude of early Accept with the eccentricity Finnish power metal is known for: Battle Beast will reinvigorate and reforge the genre. Don’t say we didn’t warn you!
[4/5] JOHN CONSTERDINE