- Slayer Vinyl Reissues: The Terrorizer VerdictPosted 4 hours ago
- Cancer, Cerebral Bore, Despised Icon & More Confirmed For Neurotic Deathfest 2014Posted 6 hours ago
- Autopsy To Release New Album ‘Tourniquets, Hacksaws & Graves’ This AprilPosted 7 hours ago
- Fistula Reveal New Song ‘Goat Brothel’Posted 9 hours ago
- Nasum’s ‘Domedagen’ Demo To Be Reissued For Record Store DayPosted 10 hours ago
- Melvins Frontman To Release Acoustic Solo AlbumPosted 10 hours ago
- Benea Reach To Play Final Ever Show At Trondheim Metal FestPosted 1 day ago
- Listen To Telepathy’s New Song ‘Cystine Knot’ With TerrorizerPosted 1 day ago
- Stream Amputated’s New Album ‘Dissect, Molest, Ingest’ In FullPosted 1 day ago
- YOB Sign To Neurot RecordsPosted 1 day ago
Terrorizer 230 – Kirk Hammett talks Horror
TERRORIZER ISSUE 230
Kirk Hammett’s rise to super-shredder stardom is well known and there’s no denying he is one of heavy metal’s best. But inside this month’s issue, we get a special insight into Kirk Hammett’s addiction to the macabre. Not content on giving us one interview, he speaks to us twice and dives into his fascinations with horror and details his collection and even his experiences watching real autopsies.
We also talk to the elusive UK black metal act Nine Covens, hail the return and long-awaited debut Von, hit up Hollywood with Sylosis, get retro with Graveyard and Troubled Horse, and celebrate 30 years of Destruction.
Plus there’s also our reviews pages, rammed to the gills with the latest releases. Who’s album of the month? Find out; it’s not who you think it is…