- Wolfpack 44 Premiere New Song ‘The Black March’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Listen To Hecate Enthroned’s New Album ‘Virulent Rapture’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Conan Release New Album DetailsPosted 2 days ago
- Listen To Caïna’s New Song ‘The Last Lantern’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Melvins To Celebrate 30th Anniversary By Touring Australia With HelmetPosted 2 days ago
- Watain Reveal Their First Ever Video For ‘Outlaw’Posted 3 days ago
- Khaos Aeon: Band Of The DayPosted 3 days ago
- Send More Paramedics Return From The Dead To Play One-Off ShowPosted 3 days ago
- Vallenfyre Begin Recording New AlbumPosted 3 days ago
- Crowbar Announce UK TourPosted 3 days ago
Premiere: Morbid Angel get sinister for video to ‘Existo Vulgore’
Terrorizer is delighted to bring you the world first viewing of Morbid Angel’s sinister new video to ‘Existo Vulgoré’.
The track is taken from the latest, divisive album ‘Illud Divinum Insanus’. It’s is the creative work of Morbid Angel themselves, along with director Thomas Mignone, and was filmed in Tampa, Florida just before their recent European tour. We asked David Vincent to give us the lowdown:
“If anyone just wants to see the band playing, there are a million live videos there and anyone can see that. I look at the idea of a concept video as another avenue to express some different textures that you wouldn’t be able to capture in a live show. I’ve looked at this as another opportunity to add some emotional punctuation to a really interesting track and was really inspired when I was younger by some of the silent films of the 1920s. I feel pretty thankful that we were able to work with a director that ‘got it’ like Thomas Mignone did.”
We think it’s pretty spectacular. Take a look!