- Listen To Ingested’s New EP ‘Revered By No One, Feared By All’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 1 hour ago
- Meat Train Stream Debut Album ‘Flesh Made Man’ In Full With TerrorizerPosted 3 hours ago
- Castles Discuss Their New Video With TerrorizerPosted 19 hours ago
- José’s Roadburn Band of the Week: ObliterationPosted 21 hours ago
- Win Tickets To See Defeated Sanity In London This ThursdayPosted 22 hours ago
- Leaf Hound To Release Live Album This JanuaryPosted 24 hours ago
- Deicide Drummer Interviewed By Invade TVPosted 1 day ago
- Sammath Premiere New Album ‘Godless Arrogance’ In Full, Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 1 day ago
- Wolfpack 44 Premiere New Song ‘The Black March’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 4 days ago
- Listen To Hecate Enthroned’s New Album ‘Virulent Rapture’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 4 days ago
MAYHEM USE REAL HUMAN BONES IN LIVE SHOW
Black metal icons Mayhem have revealed that they recently smuggled in real human remains to use as part of their stage show at Hellfest this year!
“They were all human remains – skulls and bones – on the stage of Mayhem’s ‘Liberation By Evil’ performance at Hellfest,” admits frontman Attila Csihar. “It was [done] for spiritual reasons, not for sensation. To stand and sing from the Altar Of Death’ in front of 8,000 people at Hellfest was extreme and important both artistically and personally - that feeling is just indescribable. I am not sure if its the best idea to say officially that we used real human bones on our performance, however, it is the simple truth. We are Mayhem and I am Attila, I always say the truth, nothing more and nothing less.
I would like to thank our people and Hellfest for the help to make this great action happen, and also to our fans for the eternal support!”
You can see footage from the grizzly performance below: