- Black Tusk and Maybeshewill added to Damnation 2015 line-up!
- Listen To A Brand New Svalbard Song
- First Batch Of Bands Announced For Temples 2016
- Epicardiectomy, Engorgement & More Confirmed For UK Slam Fest
- Listen To Famine’s New 12″ ‘Razzin’ In Full
- It Only Gets Worse Premiere New Song Exclusively With Terrorizer
- Tsjuder Premiere New Track ‘Djevelens Mesterverk’
- Hiraeth Release Video for ‘Words to Echo’
- Watch Opium Lord’s New Video For ‘Pink Mass’
- This Gift is a Curse stream new track ‘Swinelord’
Last In Line featuring former Dio members announce UK tour
Last In Line, the band compromised of former Dio members, have announced their first string of live shows.
The five piece, made up of Vivian Campbell (guitar), Vinny Appice (drums), Jimmy Bain (bass), Claude Schnell (keyboards) and vocalist Andy Freeman, have announced four UK dates in August, including an appearance at this years Bloodstock Festival.
The quintet, united under the name of the classic 1984 Dio album ‘Last in Line’, have come together to perform and tour the original Dio songs, made all the more poignant with 2013 being the 30th anniversary year of ‘Holy Diver’.
Check out Last In Line on Facebook.
Last In Line are set to tour the UK in August 2013. Confirmed dates are as follows:
Last In Line will play the following shows:
Thu 8 Aug – Belfast, Limelight
Fri 9 Aug – Glasgow, Cathouse
Sat 10 Aug – Derby, Bloodstock Festival
Sun 11 Aug – London, Islington Academy
Tickets go on sale at 9am on Friday 10 May.