- Mammothfest announces more acts
- Skindred, Raging Speedhorn, Feed The Rhino 31/01/2017 @ Concorde 2 Brighton
- Power Trip On Their New Album ‘Nightmare Logic’
- Cryptic Shift Announce UK Tour
- Necrowretch release video for ‘Satanic Slavery’
- Listen to the new Wiegedood album ‘De Doden Hebben het Goed II’
- Gold release video for ‘White Noise’
- Listen To Witchapter’s New Song ‘Veiled Aggressor’
- Sepulchral Curse release video for ‘Gospel of Bones’
- The Negation release video for ‘A Prayer for those I will Have to Kill’
Last In Line featuring former Dio members announce UK tour
Last In Line, the band compromised of former Dio members, have announced their first string of live shows.
The five piece, made up of Vivian Campbell (guitar), Vinny Appice (drums), Jimmy Bain (bass), Claude Schnell (keyboards) and vocalist Andy Freeman, have announced four UK dates in August, including an appearance at this years Bloodstock Festival.
The quintet, united under the name of the classic 1984 Dio album ‘Last in Line’, have come together to perform and tour the original Dio songs, made all the more poignant with 2013 being the 30th anniversary year of ‘Holy Diver’.
Check out Last In Line on Facebook.
Last In Line are set to tour the UK in August 2013. Confirmed dates are as follows:
Last In Line will play the following shows:
Thu 8 Aug – Belfast, Limelight
Fri 9 Aug – Glasgow, Cathouse
Sat 10 Aug – Derby, Bloodstock Festival
Sun 11 Aug – London, Islington Academy
Tickets go on sale at 9am on Friday 10 May.