- Listen to a new Grave Desecrator song ‘Temple Of Abominations’
- Insect Warfare Explain Reasons For Reuniting
- Listen to Darkend’s new album ‘The Canticle of Shadows’
- Watch the Sworn Amongst video for ‘Wraith’
- Listen to ‘Cross The Cross’ by Mantar
- Listen to the Gatecreeper/Young And In The Way split
- Legend and Sólstafir stream ‘Runaway Train (Live)’
- Listen to the new Eths album ‘Ankaa’
- Roadburn Festival 2016 playlist
- Listen To Ghold’s ‘Gorgonic Gnosis’ Mixtape
Last In Line featuring former Dio members announce UK tour
Last In Line, the band compromised of former Dio members, have announced their first string of live shows.
The five piece, made up of Vivian Campbell (guitar), Vinny Appice (drums), Jimmy Bain (bass), Claude Schnell (keyboards) and vocalist Andy Freeman, have announced four UK dates in August, including an appearance at this years Bloodstock Festival.
The quintet, united under the name of the classic 1984 Dio album ‘Last in Line’, have come together to perform and tour the original Dio songs, made all the more poignant with 2013 being the 30th anniversary year of ‘Holy Diver’.
Check out Last In Line on Facebook.
Last In Line are set to tour the UK in August 2013. Confirmed dates are as follows:
Last In Line will play the following shows:
Thu 8 Aug – Belfast, Limelight
Fri 9 Aug – Glasgow, Cathouse
Sat 10 Aug – Derby, Bloodstock Festival
Sun 11 Aug – London, Islington Academy
Tickets go on sale at 9am on Friday 10 May.