- Opeth Announce Special Wembley Arena Gig and Setlist
- Listen to new track by Hierophant ‘Mass Grave’
- Watch video for new track by Unfathomable Ruination ‘Pestilential Affinity’
- Watch video for ‘Bad Wolf’ by Maya
- Listen to new Ancient track ‘Death Will Die’
- Listen to new track from Wormrot ‘Fallen Into Disuse’
- Sabaton speak about the lyrical inspirations behind ‘The Last Stand’
- Listen to new album by Servers ‘Everything is OK’ in full
- Listen to the new EP from Far From History EP ‘Gallows Hill’
- Listen to new track ‘Källan’ by Grift from the Drudkh & Grift split LP
Lamb Of God reveal new album
Pure American metallers Lamb Of God have announced their new album, including the tracklisting and the album art.
Their sixth full lenth under the Lamb Of God moniker was produced by Josh Wilbur (who produced previous album ‘Wrath’) and will be released on January 24 via Roadrunner records.
Entitled ‘Resolution’, the album consists of 14 tracks, and was described to Terrorizer by bass player John Campbell as their “smartest” album to date.
“Every single time you read a band talking about having a new record come out, of course they’re going to say it’s the greatest thing they’ve ever done,” says John. “But I think our body of work, if you look at it from ‘Burn The Priest’ on, every record is truly a progression. I think we’ve got a lot better at what we do, and I feel this record falls right into line with that. We’ve really topped ourselves, it’s making some new waves, and it’s my favourite and the best sounding record that we have to date.”
And while he describes the album as being sonically closest to ‘Wrath’ out of all their records, there are some new tricks in the bag. He says:
“There’s one song on there that has some string arrangements and there’s another vocalist involved in a song – not a guest appearance, we don’t have Glen Danzig showing up on our record – but one song has a string arrangement and operatic vocals.”
Pre-orders for the album in the UK will come with a limited edition live album from the band’s ‘Wrath’ world tour along with the digipack of ‘Resolution’. This applies to orders taken online only via HMV, Play.com and Amazon before December 25.
Given how brilliant ‘Wrath’ was, we’re beyond excited for this new record. January 24 cannot come soon enough.
The tracklisting for ‘Resolution’ is as follows:
1. Straight for the Sun
3. Ghost Walking
5. The Undertow
6. The Number Six
11. Terminally Unique
12. To The End
14. King Me