- Listen to new track by Uncoffined ‘Awakened From Their Dormant Slumber’
- Watch new video by Rich Davis ’13’
- Terrorizer 275 – Darkthrone
- Listen to new track from Admiral Sir Cloudesley Shovell ‘U Got Wot I Need’
- Watch new video by Einherjer ‘Dragons of the North’
- Exclusive premier of Sons of Balaur’s new album ‘Tenebris Deos’
- Roadburn 2017: Baroness’s John Baizley curates with Coven and a comeback!
- Watch Stonehead video ‘Heaven Ain’t A Good Place To Be’
- pg.lost Released Live Studio Video Performance of ‘Ikaros’ & ‘Off The Beaten Path’
- Watch new video by Castle ‘Down in the Cauldron Bog’
Geddy Lee: “Radiohead are a progressive rock band”
In a recently conducted interview with Terrorizer the 58-year-old Rush frontman commented on the term “progressive rock”:
“For me, you look at a band like Radiohead, who I am always impressed with, I think they’re enormously talented. To me, they’re a progressive rock band. You don’t have to sound a particular way to be a progressive rock band, and that’s my view on it. We are a hard rock band, we are a progressive rock band, but our roots are in hard rock more than they are in ELP or something like that. It’s different strokes for different folks. Radiohead are a kind of progressive alt band I guess, but the key is that they’re trying to bring other things into their music, and that’s what a progressive band does, tries to expand what they are by adding other influences without too much prerequisite.”
The band’s 19th opus is released June 11 on Roadrunner. There will be more news in Terrorizer and Terrorizer.com, so keep your eyes peeled folks.