- Stream The New Centinex Album ‘Redeeming Filth’Posted 2 hours ago
- Old Skin & Harrowed Announce UK TourPosted 3 hours ago
- Knifedoutofexistence: Band Of The DayPosted 23 hours ago
- Hellfest Announce First Group Of Bands For 2015Posted 1 day ago
- Win Tickets To See Deicide In London This DecemberPosted 1 day ago
- Fed To The Boars: Band Of The DayPosted 2 days ago
- Voices Release New Video For ‘The Fuck Trance’Posted 2 days ago
- Cult Of Occult Announce UK Tour With Grey WidowPosted 2 days ago
- Atomçk Announce UK Tour With Fetus ChristPosted 2 days ago
- Foetal Juice Premiere New Video ‘Albert Grindstein’ With TerrorizerPosted 5 days ago
Bloodstock’s Club Serpent comes to London
Bloodstock Festival has announced, in conjunction with Terrorizer, the launch of their very own monthly club night, ‘CLUB SERPENT’. The inaugural party will be held on Saturday 23rd March with Bristol extreme death-grinders Amputated supported by Guardians of Andromeda at the infamous Intrepid Fox rock hangout, and once a month thereafter, leading into the festival weekend at Catton Park, Derbyshire on 8-11th August.
Organised and run by Bloodstock’s VIP entertainment co-ordinator, Jay ‘Griz’ Binstead and MetalMouth.net’s editor, Fox James, the club night is sponsored by Terrorizer Magazine.
‘Griz’ explained “This isn’t a one-off event as part of an already established night where we merely help out with ticket giveaways, etc. This is OUR official monthly BOA club… Our aim for this new night is to keep the festival vibe going, and get you ready for the UK’s best, independent metal fest, every month of the year, whilst playing the tracks that you always want to hear in a club, but rarely do”.
Fox James adds: “Each month we’ll have two live bands kicking off proceedings, followed by the Serpents Lair’s resident DJ’s; The Vicious Breed”
Find our more about Club Serpent on FaceBook.