- Black Tusk and Maybeshewill added to Damnation 2015 line-up!
- Listen To A Brand New Svalbard Song
- First Batch Of Bands Announced For Temples 2016
- Epicardiectomy, Engorgement & More Confirmed For UK Slam Fest
- Listen To Famine’s New 12″ ‘Razzin’ In Full
- It Only Gets Worse Premiere New Song Exclusively With Terrorizer
- Tsjuder Premiere New Track ‘Djevelens Mesterverk’
- Hiraeth Release Video for ‘Words to Echo’
- Watch Opium Lord’s New Video For ‘Pink Mass’
- This Gift is a Curse stream new track ‘Swinelord’
Bloodstock’s Club Serpent comes to London
Bloodstock Festival has announced, in conjunction with Terrorizer, the launch of their very own monthly club night, ‘CLUB SERPENT’. The inaugural party will be held on Saturday 23rd March with Bristol extreme death-grinders Amputated supported by Guardians of Andromeda at the infamous Intrepid Fox rock hangout, and once a month thereafter, leading into the festival weekend at Catton Park, Derbyshire on 8-11th August.
Organised and run by Bloodstock’s VIP entertainment co-ordinator, Jay ‘Griz’ Binstead and MetalMouth.net’s editor, Fox James, the club night is sponsored by Terrorizer Magazine.
‘Griz’ explained “This isn’t a one-off event as part of an already established night where we merely help out with ticket giveaways, etc. This is OUR official monthly BOA club… Our aim for this new night is to keep the festival vibe going, and get you ready for the UK’s best, independent metal fest, every month of the year, whilst playing the tracks that you always want to hear in a club, but rarely do”.
Fox James adds: “Each month we’ll have two live bands kicking off proceedings, followed by the Serpents Lair’s resident DJ’s; The Vicious Breed”
Find our more about Club Serpent on FaceBook.