- Listen to new track by Uncoffined ‘Awakened From Their Dormant Slumber’
- Watch new video by Rich Davis ’13’
- Terrorizer 275 – Darkthrone
- Listen to new track from Admiral Sir Cloudesley Shovell ‘U Got Wot I Need’
- Watch new video by Einherjer ‘Dragons of the North’
- Exclusive premier of Sons of Balaur’s new album ‘Tenebris Deos’
- Roadburn 2017: Baroness’s John Baizley curates with Coven and a comeback!
- Watch Stonehead video ‘Heaven Ain’t A Good Place To Be’
- pg.lost Released Live Studio Video Performance of ‘Ikaros’ & ‘Off The Beaten Path’
- Watch new video by Castle ‘Down in the Cauldron Bog’
Bloodstock’s Club Serpent comes to London
Bloodstock Festival has announced, in conjunction with Terrorizer, the launch of their very own monthly club night, ‘CLUB SERPENT’. The inaugural party will be held on Saturday 23rd March with Bristol extreme death-grinders Amputated supported by Guardians of Andromeda at the infamous Intrepid Fox rock hangout, and once a month thereafter, leading into the festival weekend at Catton Park, Derbyshire on 8-11th August.
Organised and run by Bloodstock’s VIP entertainment co-ordinator, Jay ‘Griz’ Binstead and MetalMouth.net’s editor, Fox James, the club night is sponsored by Terrorizer Magazine.
‘Griz’ explained “This isn’t a one-off event as part of an already established night where we merely help out with ticket giveaways, etc. This is OUR official monthly BOA club… Our aim for this new night is to keep the festival vibe going, and get you ready for the UK’s best, independent metal fest, every month of the year, whilst playing the tracks that you always want to hear in a club, but rarely do”.
Fox James adds: “Each month we’ll have two live bands kicking off proceedings, followed by the Serpents Lair’s resident DJ’s; The Vicious Breed”
Find our more about Club Serpent on FaceBook.