- Arkona Release Video for ‘Zov Pustyh Dereven’
- All Pigs Must Die Announce Exclusive UK Show
- Indesinence Reveal New Song ‘Desert Trail’ Exclusively With Terrorizer
- Listen To Nomad’s New Song ‘Decay Of Autonomy’
- Pentagram Announce New Album ‘Curious Volume’
- Terrorizer 260 – Goatsnake, Gorgoroth and more
- José’s Eistnaflug Band Of The Day: Brain Police
- Art Of Burning Water To Tour UK Next Week With Baxter Stockman
- Chimpyfest Preview: Krupskaya
- From The Bogs Of Aughiska Announce UK Tour With Coltsblood
Bloodstock’s Club Serpent comes to London
Bloodstock Festival has announced, in conjunction with Terrorizer, the launch of their very own monthly club night, ‘CLUB SERPENT’. The inaugural party will be held on Saturday 23rd March with Bristol extreme death-grinders Amputated supported by Guardians of Andromeda at the infamous Intrepid Fox rock hangout, and once a month thereafter, leading into the festival weekend at Catton Park, Derbyshire on 8-11th August.
Organised and run by Bloodstock’s VIP entertainment co-ordinator, Jay ‘Griz’ Binstead and MetalMouth.net’s editor, Fox James, the club night is sponsored by Terrorizer Magazine.
‘Griz’ explained “This isn’t a one-off event as part of an already established night where we merely help out with ticket giveaways, etc. This is OUR official monthly BOA club… Our aim for this new night is to keep the festival vibe going, and get you ready for the UK’s best, independent metal fest, every month of the year, whilst playing the tracks that you always want to hear in a club, but rarely do”.
Fox James adds: “Each month we’ll have two live bands kicking off proceedings, followed by the Serpents Lair’s resident DJ’s; The Vicious Breed”
Find our more about Club Serpent on FaceBook.