- Coltsblood & Ninkharsag Announce UK TourPosted 1 day ago
- Terrorizer’s Top 50 Albums Of 2014: Part 3Posted 1 day ago
- Behemoth In Dublin: Live ReviewPosted 2 days ago
- Listen To Desert Storm’s New Song ‘Sway Of The Tides’Posted 2 days ago
- Down In LA: Live ReviewPosted 2 days ago
- Listen To A Brand New Archgoat Song Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 3 days ago
- Terrorizer’s Top 50 Albums Of 2014: Part 2Posted 3 days ago
- Lotus Thief: Band Of The DayPosted 4 days ago
- Terrorizer’s Top 50 Albums Of 2014: Part 1Posted 5 days ago
- Blind Guardian Discuss Upcoming 70000 Tons Of Metal PerformancePosted 1 week ago
Bloodstock’s Club Serpent comes to London
Bloodstock Festival has announced, in conjunction with Terrorizer, the launch of their very own monthly club night, ‘CLUB SERPENT’. The inaugural party will be held on Saturday 23rd March with Bristol extreme death-grinders Amputated supported by Guardians of Andromeda at the infamous Intrepid Fox rock hangout, and once a month thereafter, leading into the festival weekend at Catton Park, Derbyshire on 8-11th August.
Organised and run by Bloodstock’s VIP entertainment co-ordinator, Jay ‘Griz’ Binstead and MetalMouth.net’s editor, Fox James, the club night is sponsored by Terrorizer Magazine.
‘Griz’ explained “This isn’t a one-off event as part of an already established night where we merely help out with ticket giveaways, etc. This is OUR official monthly BOA club… Our aim for this new night is to keep the festival vibe going, and get you ready for the UK’s best, independent metal fest, every month of the year, whilst playing the tracks that you always want to hear in a club, but rarely do”.
Fox James adds: “Each month we’ll have two live bands kicking off proceedings, followed by the Serpents Lair’s resident DJ’s; The Vicious Breed”
Find our more about Club Serpent on FaceBook.