- Listen to new track by Uncoffined ‘Awakened From Their Dormant Slumber’
- Watch new video by Rich Davis ’13’
- Terrorizer 275 – Darkthrone
- Listen to new track from Admiral Sir Cloudesley Shovell ‘U Got Wot I Need’
- Watch new video by Einherjer ‘Dragons of the North’
- Exclusive premier of Sons of Balaur’s new album ‘Tenebris Deos’
- Roadburn 2017: Baroness’s John Baizley curates with Coven and a comeback!
- Watch Stonehead video ‘Heaven Ain’t A Good Place To Be’
- pg.lost Released Live Studio Video Performance of ‘Ikaros’ & ‘Off The Beaten Path’
- Watch new video by Castle ‘Down in the Cauldron Bog’
Anders Nyström: “There Never Has Been This Diversity Before”
Katatonia have wrapped up the recording of their as-yet-untitled full-length follow-up to 2009’s ‘Night Is The New Day’, and according to guitarist Anders ‘Blakkheim’ Nyström it’s their most diverse offering yet.
“I can feel that amongst the 13 songs there never has been this diversity and variety before,” says Anders. “Some songs are really going off into territories, further than we have done before, but the good thing is that I think the whole production, the sound, and our performances, are gluing those songs together, which still sounds like it’s one band performing.”
The Swedish miserablists have also announced that Silje Wergeland, vocalist for The Gathering, will appear as a guest vocalist on one of the songs on the album. “People are not gonna be disappointed, that’s for sure!” says Anders on the collaboration. “I was blown away by the result.”
The new album is set for release on September 3 via Peaceville.