- Ides Of Gemini Frontwoman To Release Black Mare Album In FebruaryPosted 26 mins ago
- Kat’s Band Of The Day: Live BurialPosted 2 hours ago
- Shabda Sign To Argonauta RecordsPosted 20 hours ago
- Acheron Unveil New Song ‘Raptured To Divine Perversion’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 21 hours ago
- Lamb Of God To Release ‘As The Palaces Burn’ Feature Film Next YearPosted 23 hours ago
- Hark Reveal New Album DetailsPosted 1 day ago
- Solar Halos Premiere New Song ‘The Vast White Plains’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 1 day ago
- Witchthroat Serpent Premiere New Song ‘Serpenta Ritual’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- First Excerpt From the Sunn O))) / Ulver Collaboration RevealedPosted 2 days ago
- Bast: Band Of The DayPosted 2 days ago
WHO WE ARE
DARK ARTS is an independent organisation that publishes TERRORIZER and other magazines that are expert commenators on alternative culture.
TERRORIZER is considered the world’s most authoritative extreme metal magazine and when it comes to heavy metal and all forms of an ungodly racket, hell, it’s the best friend you’ll ever have.
Since its first outing in 1993, well before this shit was cool, Terrorizer has been covering the most brutal and exciting new music on the planet every single month. Take a look at the bands on our cover for an idea and remember that Terrorizer pioneered forms of music and covered artists that no-one else would touch, name it and we were probably there first! If you’re a fan of metal, go read something else, if you LIVE metal, you really should be reading Terrorizer.
If you can’t find Terrorizer in your local store then subscribe, get it way before everyone else, claim a free CD and save moolah!
SIGN UP TO OUR WEBSITE AND GET ALL THE NEWS, REVIEWS AND INTERVIEWS FIRST!
FAQ U – READ THIS BEFORE MESSAGING US
Where’s my subscription/back issue/order at?
Not got a clue, why not email this guy?
My band are playing, will you come check us out?
Email Lee MacBride for your live needs, from putting your event in the web listings to letting you know about reviewing your gig.
How can my band be featured in Terrorizer?
That’s a broad church, we have a finite amount of pages but infinite enthusiasm so send a couple of copies of your release to the office and we’ll check it out.
We’re releasing an album, will you review it?
News Editor Lee MacBride looks after our reviews section in all its glory. She diligently listens to every disc that lands on her desk, so just get ya disc, insert into a padded envelope and send it via post.
Will you check out our myspace profile?
Afraid that’s probably unlikely. It’s not that we’re haters it’s just that we have a sexy hi-fi in the office and if you really want us to hear your sonic gems in all their full glory send us a CD, the sound-quality will do it way more justice.
How do I get hold of Terrorizer?
You need to subscribe. The magazine will get pushed through your letterbox a whole three days before the rest of the world and it’s a bargain. You can also pick up our tome at WH Smiths, Borders and many other High St and local establishments in the UK, and Borders and Barnes & Noble in the US. If your local doesn’t stock demand they start or you will take your business elsewhere!
How can my band get to play Grindhouse?
Please contact Miranda Yardley who will be more than happy to assist you.
We can’t promise a review but we do listen to everything that gets sent.
Dark Arts Ltd
27 Hoxton Street
TALK TO US!
News & Web