- Win Tickets To Tsjuder’s First Ever UK ShowPosted 17 hours ago
- Discharge, Solstice & More Confirmed For Almost Fatal Fest 2015Posted 20 hours ago
- Beyond Grace – ‘Omega Point’ Lyric Video on Terrorizer.comPosted 2 days ago
- Dead Infection, Deviated Instinct & More Confirmed For Chimpyfest 2015Posted 2 days ago
- Oozing Wound Reveal New Video & Announce Euro TourPosted 2 days ago
- Stream Winds Of Genocide’s New Album In FullPosted 6 days ago
- Listen To Halshug’s New Song ‘Total Destruktion’Posted 7 days ago
- Crows: Band Of The DayPosted 7 days ago
- Nader Sadek debuts ‘Descent’, final track from ‘The Malefic: III’ EPPosted 1 week ago
- Listen To Diesel King’s New Song ‘Brainhammer’Posted 2 weeks ago
The Morning After: Labrat
WHERE: London Hope & Anchor
HOW’S THE HEAD/NECK/VOICE? Battered and stewed.
Bruisers, bikers, boozers and bearded baseball cap clad oiks pack the venue to the rafters for this reunion show from London’s beastliest boy band. There’s no guest list so no scenesters, liggers or hipsters, just those who want to relive the terror and carnage caught a decade ago in London’s much missed Devil’s Church and Braindead clubs, the bowels of which this cuntcore band were first shat out of.
All consuming, strident and acerbic with enough power behind them to make the ears bleed. Labrat literally ruined it for everyone by rampaging through aggressive numbers in a flat out 30 minutes. With barely room to swing a cat it’s a wonder that this did not see anyone hospitalized. Having supported everyone from Eyehategod to Candlemass (on the same day) Labrat made as many friends as enemies. Luckily this was one show bottles were not flung at them.
Voracious and unfortunately garlic flavoured due to some road accident picked up on the way home in a desperate attempt to mop it up. Seriously, nowhere was safe from copious drinking at this riotous show not even the urinals as Labrat’s ‘Diary Of A Piss Drinker’ is a veritable classic. Quick pass a bucket!
Words PETE WOODS