- Mammothfest announces more acts
- Skindred, Raging Speedhorn, Feed The Rhino 31/01/2017 @ Concorde 2 Brighton
- Power Trip On Their New Album ‘Nightmare Logic’
- Cryptic Shift Announce UK Tour
- Necrowretch release video for ‘Satanic Slavery’
- Listen to the new Wiegedood album ‘De Doden Hebben het Goed II’
- Gold release video for ‘White Noise’
- Listen To Witchapter’s New Song ‘Veiled Aggressor’
- Sepulchral Curse release video for ‘Gospel of Bones’
- The Negation release video for ‘A Prayer for those I will Have to Kill’
Listen to new single by Telepathy ‘Celebration of Decay’
‘Tempest’ is the follow-up to the band’s 2014 debut ’12 Areas’ and is a concept record, it depicts the harrowing journey of a person beset with grief and faced with total isolation after awaking from a great flood. The album guides the listener on a journey through awakening, desolation and finally acceptance.
The double disc LP comes with an etching on side D, download code and on 180gr vinyl.
April 2nd – Sheffield, Mulberry Tavern
April 6th – London, Camden Black Heart (Record Release Show)
April 7th – Birmingham, Venue TBC
April 8th – Bristol, the Louisiana
April 9th – Newcastle, the Cluny
‘Tempest’ was recorded, mixed and mastered at London’s Orgone Studios by lauded producer/engineer Jaime Gomez Arellano (Ghost, Opeth, Paradise Lost, Altar of Plagues, Cathedral).
The band released this statement about ‘Celebration of Decay’:
“After this past year of writing and recording, we are thrilled to share the first taste of our new album, Tempest. ‘Celebration of Decay’ was the first track we completed for during the writing process for Tempest, setting the tone for a darker, broader and more harrowing approach to our music for this record. We couldn’t be more excited for the year ahead.”