- Listen to new Disbelief track ‘Full of Terrors’
- Sólstafir release new track ‘Bláfjall’ from forthcoming album ‘Berdreyminn’
- Win Two Tickets for Heavy Scotland and meet Arch Enemy
- Winterfylleth announced for Bloodstock 2017
- Beyond Creation release live video for ‘Coexistence’
- Listen to the new Cnoc an Tursa album ‘The Forty Five’
- Dismal release video for the track ‘Microcosm & Macrocosm’
- Roadburn Festival Announces More Bands, Talks, Listening Sessions & Poster Exhibition
- Listen to new track by Ohhms ‘The Magician’
- Listen to new track by Byrdi ‘Den Kvasse Nut’
Listen to new Disbelief track ‘Full of Terrors’
Disbelief have released a new track ‘Full of Terrors’ taken from the band’s tenth album ‘The Symbol of Death’ which is released via Listenable Records on 21 April. You can buy ‘The Symbol of Death’ here.
“The title track is inspired by the series Game of Thrones. It’s about superiority, something who dominates yourself and you don’t know at first how to fight against this enemy in your life. The line ‘which weapons do we have?’ shows it directly, it’s about fear. The fear to fight against something really dominating yourself.
The cover artwork was made by Eliran Kantor. He was inspired to create this fantastic cover artwork by the lines of the song ‘Full of Terrors’: “I’m blessing you, you’re blessing me, it is hypocrisy!” It shows two statues who’re blessing each other and at the same time they
stab each other with knifes in the back. It’s a reflection of the human world, human being, to destroy ourselves.