- Listen To Succumb’s New Song ‘Seedling’
- Listen to ‘Black Death’ by Dystopia
- Listen To Kurokuma’s Sludgy Cover Of Kraftwerk’s ‘Radioactivity’
- Terrorizer’s Guide To SWR Barroselas Metalfest
- Kill for Company release video for ‘Democracy Has Failed’
- The Dragged Into Sunlight Guide to Tour Survival
- The Five Hundred release lyric video for ‘The Rush’
- Listen to new track by Impure Wilhelmina ‘Great Falls beyond Death’
- Listen to the new album by Azarath ‘In Extremis’ in full
- Bloodstock announce Ghost as Saturday night headliner!
Listen To Succumb’s New Song ‘Seedling’
Bonding over a mutual love of Canadian war metal and ’90s Napalm Death, Succumb were formed in San Francisco back in 2014 under the name Cloak, before switching monikers and recruiting drummer Harry Cantwell (Bosse-de-Nage, ex-Slough Feg) to begin work on this debut album a year later. The quartet’s angular, Portal-esque death metal riffing style is gloriously abrasive, bolstered by a rabid punk energy and given extra weight here by producer Jack Shirley (Oathbreaker, Deafheaven, Botanist etc), but it’s Cheri Musrasrik’s eerie, distant howls that really give the band a unique, distinctly unsettling atmosphere.
The album isn’t out until May, but Terrorizer is excited to offer you the first listen of ‘Seedling’, a prime slice of discordant nastiness that should tide you over until then. Check it out below…
‘Succumb’ is out May 5th via The Flenser
You can find Succumb on Facebook