- Listen to new track by Uncoffined ‘Awakened From Their Dormant Slumber’
- Watch new video by Rich Davis ’13’
- Terrorizer 275 – Darkthrone
- Listen to new track from Admiral Sir Cloudesley Shovell ‘U Got Wot I Need’
- Watch new video by Einherjer ‘Dragons of the North’
- Exclusive premier of Sons of Balaur’s new album ‘Tenebris Deos’
- Roadburn 2017: Baroness’s John Baizley curates with Coven and a comeback!
- Watch Stonehead video ‘Heaven Ain’t A Good Place To Be’
- pg.lost Released Live Studio Video Performance of ‘Ikaros’ & ‘Off The Beaten Path’
- Watch new video by Castle ‘Down in the Cauldron Bog’
Listen to the new album by This Dying Hour ‘Resting Where No Shadows Fall’
The self-released new album by This Dying Hour ‘Resting Where No Shadows Fall’ is out 30 September. This is the band’s first album since 2007’s ‘Longest Memory Of The Shortest Life’.
Musically, the record is heaving with boundless groove and unbridled metal aggression. The nine tracks on offer display a potent maturity, but also a venomous rage, that’s delivered with such sheer power you can’t help but be utterly consumed. The band have just revealed their video single for Path of Unknown, which, indicative of their belief system, highlights some of society’s wrongs from animal cruelty and corrupt politics to the divide between the rich and poor.
Speaking about the album, the band said:
“Music is our passion, This Dying Hour is our vessel, and ‘Resting Where No Shadows Fall’ is our message. We are only just beginning, but our path is clear.”
This Dying Hour are:
Dave Pickup – vocals
Ash Whitelock – Guitar
Joules Roberts – Guitar
James Wrigley – Bass
James Burton – Drums (Also the producer)