- Cambion release video for ‘Heterodox’
- Wrekmeister Harmonies premiere ‘Run Priest Run’
- Thy Catafalque stream new album ‘Sgùrr’
- Torpor Announce European Tour With Human Future
- Necroblaspheme stream their new album ‘Belleville’
- The Nervosa Tour Diary Part 2 – ‘Trans Europe Thrashness’
- Ulcerate & Bell Witch Begin UK Tour This Thursday
- Tau Cross: Band Of The Day
- London’s Equal Fest Begins Today
- Bölzer And Virus Confirmed For Le Guess Who? Festival
Killswitch/Cannibal Corpse/Black Dahlia Murder form death metal supergroup
Killswitch Engage guitarist Adam Dutkiewicz has told Terrorizer he’s in the throws of starting a death metal side project with Cannibal Corpse frontman George Corpsegrinder Fisher and former Black Dahlia Murder drummer Shannon Lucas.
He told us: “It’s a death metal side project – no name yet – we’re still getting the songs together. We have about eight tunes as of right now, [it’s] just very old school fast and grindy. We’ve already started talking to Metal Blade and I’m ready to go. I want to get this thing up and running; it’s literally just trying to find time. Killswitch is going to be keeping me busy until September, and George is into doing it, it’s just trying to find time in his busy schedule, it seems they [Cannibal] are always on tour!”
Meanwhile Killswitch Engage release their sixth studio album ‘Disarm The Descent’ in April and this week released new track ‘In Due Time’ via Roadrunner – reuniting with frontman Jesse Leach. Cannibal Corpse tour the UK next month.