- Listen To A Brand New Archgoat Song Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 15 hours ago
- Terrorizer’s Top 50 Albums Of 2014: Part 2Posted 23 hours ago
- Lotus Thief: Band Of The DayPosted 2 days ago
- Terrorizer’s Top 50 Albums Of 2014: Part 1Posted 3 days ago
- Blind Guardian Discuss Upcoming 70000 Tons Of Metal PerformancePosted 1 week ago
- VON release “The Culling” single and lyric videoPosted 1 week ago
- Gurt To Release ‘Redwin’ EP On Vinyl This JanuaryPosted 1 week ago
- Suffering Mind, Swinelord, Kru$h & More Added To Chimpyfest 2015Posted 1 week ago
- Godflesh Begin UK Tour TomorrowPosted 1 week ago
- Stream Nihill’s New Album ‘Verderf’ In FullPosted 3 weeks ago
Killswitch/Cannibal Corpse/Black Dahlia Murder form death metal supergroup
Killswitch Engage guitarist Adam Dutkiewicz has told Terrorizer he’s in the throws of starting a death metal side project with Cannibal Corpse frontman George Corpsegrinder Fisher and former Black Dahlia Murder drummer Shannon Lucas.
He told us: “It’s a death metal side project – no name yet – we’re still getting the songs together. We have about eight tunes as of right now, [it’s] just very old school fast and grindy. We’ve already started talking to Metal Blade and I’m ready to go. I want to get this thing up and running; it’s literally just trying to find time. Killswitch is going to be keeping me busy until September, and George is into doing it, it’s just trying to find time in his busy schedule, it seems they [Cannibal] are always on tour!”
Meanwhile Killswitch Engage release their sixth studio album ‘Disarm The Descent’ in April and this week released new track ‘In Due Time’ via Roadrunner – reuniting with frontman Jesse Leach. Cannibal Corpse tour the UK next month.