- Northern Oak’s ‘Of Roots And Flesh’: Album Review & StreamPosted 3 hours ago
- Undergang, Burial & Qrixkuor To Play Free Halloween Show In LondonPosted 4 hours ago
- Win Tickets To See Finntroll In London This SaturdayPosted 6 hours ago
- At The Gates Reveal First New Song In 19 YearsPosted 7 hours ago
- Terrorizer #252: Swedish Death Metal Returns!Posted 1 week ago
- Gormathon Premiere New Video ‘Remember’ With TerrorizerPosted 1 week ago
- Gurt Announce UK Tour With Pist & Bong CauldronPosted 1 week ago
- Corrupt Moral Altar: Tour DiaryPosted 1 week ago
- Skullhog Reveal New ‘Risen To Bludgeon’ VideoPosted 1 week ago
- The Bridesmaid Premiere New Song ‘Ives’ With TerrorizerPosted 1 week ago
Killswitch/Cannibal Corpse/Black Dahlia Murder form death metal supergroup
Killswitch Engage guitarist Adam Dutkiewicz has told Terrorizer he’s in the throws of starting a death metal side project with Cannibal Corpse frontman George Corpsegrinder Fisher and former Black Dahlia Murder drummer Shannon Lucas.
He told us: “It’s a death metal side project – no name yet – we’re still getting the songs together. We have about eight tunes as of right now, [it’s] just very old school fast and grindy. We’ve already started talking to Metal Blade and I’m ready to go. I want to get this thing up and running; it’s literally just trying to find time. Killswitch is going to be keeping me busy until September, and George is into doing it, it’s just trying to find time in his busy schedule, it seems they [Cannibal] are always on tour!”
Meanwhile Killswitch Engage release their sixth studio album ‘Disarm The Descent’ in April and this week released new track ‘In Due Time’ via Roadrunner – reuniting with frontman Jesse Leach. Cannibal Corpse tour the UK next month.