- Wolfpack 44 Premiere New Song ‘The Black March’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 17 hours ago
- Listen To Hecate Enthroned’s New Album ‘Virulent Rapture’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 19 hours ago
- Conan Release New Album DetailsPosted 20 hours ago
- Listen To Caïna’s New Song ‘The Last Lantern’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 22 hours ago
- Melvins To Celebrate 30th Anniversary By Touring Australia With HelmetPosted 23 hours ago
- Watain Reveal Their First Ever Video For ‘Outlaw’Posted 2 days ago
- Khaos Aeon: Band Of The DayPosted 2 days ago
- Send More Paramedics Return From The Dead To Play One-Off ShowPosted 2 days ago
- Vallenfyre Begin Recording New AlbumPosted 2 days ago
- Crowbar Announce UK TourPosted 2 days ago
Killswitch/Cannibal Corpse/Black Dahlia Murder form death metal supergroup
Killswitch Engage guitarist Adam Dutkiewicz has told Terrorizer he’s in the throws of starting a death metal side project with Cannibal Corpse frontman George Corpsegrinder Fisher and former Black Dahlia Murder drummer Shannon Lucas.
He told us: “It’s a death metal side project – no name yet – we’re still getting the songs together. We have about eight tunes as of right now, [it’s] just very old school fast and grindy. We’ve already started talking to Metal Blade and I’m ready to go. I want to get this thing up and running; it’s literally just trying to find time. Killswitch is going to be keeping me busy until September, and George is into doing it, it’s just trying to find time in his busy schedule, it seems they [Cannibal] are always on tour!”
Meanwhile Killswitch Engage release their sixth studio album ‘Disarm The Descent’ in April and this week released new track ‘In Due Time’ via Roadrunner – reuniting with frontman Jesse Leach. Cannibal Corpse tour the UK next month.