- Black Tusk and Maybeshewill added to Damnation 2015 line-up!
- Listen To A Brand New Svalbard Song
- First Batch Of Bands Announced For Temples 2016
- Epicardiectomy, Engorgement & More Confirmed For UK Slam Fest
- Listen To Famine’s New 12″ ‘Razzin’ In Full
- It Only Gets Worse Premiere New Song Exclusively With Terrorizer
- Tsjuder Premiere New Track ‘Djevelens Mesterverk’
- Hiraeth Release Video for ‘Words to Echo’
- Watch Opium Lord’s New Video For ‘Pink Mass’
- This Gift is a Curse stream new track ‘Swinelord’
Damned At Damnation Part 2 – Hang The Bastard, Witchsorrow & more.
Our ears are already fucked and the beers are flowing – here’s the latest from our pilgrimage to Damnation 2012.
Terrorizer Stage openers The Atrocity Exhibit engaged in an orgy of sonic insanity, leaving a considerable trail of destruction in their wake. Though relative unknowns before today, the grind mob well and truly put themselves on the map.
Meanwhile in the basement (AKA the third stage) Witchsorrow shook the foundations, unleashing a wall of bass that left the unprepared scurrying for cover. Dooooooom…
Hawk Eyes were met with a somewhat muted response opening the mainstage, but gave a good account of themselves nonetheless, the likes of ‘I Hate This, Do You Like It’ both infectious and forceful. Better luck next time chaps.
No one else brought the heavy quite like Hang The Bastard, though. The London mob’s formidable live rep is well founded, the riffs coming thick and, er, slow, and their ferocity unmatched.
Check back soon for more carnage from Leeds Uni…