- Behemoth In Dublin: Live ReviewPosted 1 hour ago
- Listen To Desert Storm’s New Song ‘Sway Of The Tides’Posted 5 hours ago
- Down In LA: Live ReviewPosted 5 hours ago
- Listen To A Brand New Archgoat Song Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 1 day ago
- Terrorizer’s Top 50 Albums Of 2014: Part 2Posted 1 day ago
- Lotus Thief: Band Of The DayPosted 2 days ago
- Terrorizer’s Top 50 Albums Of 2014: Part 1Posted 3 days ago
- Blind Guardian Discuss Upcoming 70000 Tons Of Metal PerformancePosted 1 week ago
- VON release “The Culling” single and lyric videoPosted 1 week ago
- Gurt To Release ‘Redwin’ EP On Vinyl This JanuaryPosted 1 week ago
Damned At Damnation Part 2 – Hang The Bastard, Witchsorrow & more.
Our ears are already fucked and the beers are flowing – here’s the latest from our pilgrimage to Damnation 2012.
Terrorizer Stage openers The Atrocity Exhibit engaged in an orgy of sonic insanity, leaving a considerable trail of destruction in their wake. Though relative unknowns before today, the grind mob well and truly put themselves on the map.
Meanwhile in the basement (AKA the third stage) Witchsorrow shook the foundations, unleashing a wall of bass that left the unprepared scurrying for cover. Dooooooom…
Hawk Eyes were met with a somewhat muted response opening the mainstage, but gave a good account of themselves nonetheless, the likes of ‘I Hate This, Do You Like It’ both infectious and forceful. Better luck next time chaps.
No one else brought the heavy quite like Hang The Bastard, though. The London mob’s formidable live rep is well founded, the riffs coming thick and, er, slow, and their ferocity unmatched.
Check back soon for more carnage from Leeds Uni…