- Knifedoutofexistence: Band Of The DayPosted 15 hours ago
- Hellfest Announce First Group Of Bands For 2015Posted 18 hours ago
- Win Tickets To See Deicide In London This DecemberPosted 20 hours ago
- Fed To The Boars: Band Of The DayPosted 2 days ago
- Voices Release New Video For ‘The Fuck Trance’Posted 2 days ago
- Cult Of Occult Announce UK Tour With Grey WidowPosted 2 days ago
- Atomçk Announce UK Tour With Fetus ChristPosted 2 days ago
- Foetal Juice Premiere New Video ‘Albert Grindstein’ With TerrorizerPosted 5 days ago
- Stream Dune’s New EP ‘Aurora Majesty’Posted 5 days ago
- Download Iron Eagle’s ‘On The Attack’ EP For FreePosted 7 days ago
Damned At Damnation Part 2 – Hang The Bastard, Witchsorrow & more.
Our ears are already fucked and the beers are flowing – here’s the latest from our pilgrimage to Damnation 2012.
Terrorizer Stage openers The Atrocity Exhibit engaged in an orgy of sonic insanity, leaving a considerable trail of destruction in their wake. Though relative unknowns before today, the grind mob well and truly put themselves on the map.
Meanwhile in the basement (AKA the third stage) Witchsorrow shook the foundations, unleashing a wall of bass that left the unprepared scurrying for cover. Dooooooom…
Hawk Eyes were met with a somewhat muted response opening the mainstage, but gave a good account of themselves nonetheless, the likes of ‘I Hate This, Do You Like It’ both infectious and forceful. Better luck next time chaps.
No one else brought the heavy quite like Hang The Bastard, though. The London mob’s formidable live rep is well founded, the riffs coming thick and, er, slow, and their ferocity unmatched.
Check back soon for more carnage from Leeds Uni…