- Rob Halford: I am the only gay in the village!Posted 1 day ago
- Ahab, Sólstafir, H A R K & Bast Confirmed For Damnation 2014Posted 2 days ago
- Stream ACxDC’s New Album ‘Antichrist Demoncore’ In Full With TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Sólstafir premiere new song ‘Lágnætti’ from their forthcoming album ÓttaPosted 3 days ago
- The Soft Pink Truth: Metal Intros and Outros MixPosted 3 days ago
- Chimpyfest Preview: Winds Of GenocidePosted 3 days ago
- Russian melodic metallers Deva Obida stream their single Varaka with TerrorizerPosted 6 days ago
- Terrorizer 250: Judas PriestPosted 7 days ago
- The Afternoon Gentlemen Begin UK Tour This FridayPosted 1 week ago
- Water Torture Release Tour TrailerPosted 1 week ago
Damned At Damnation Part 2 – Hang The Bastard, Witchsorrow & more.
Our ears are already fucked and the beers are flowing – here’s the latest from our pilgrimage to Damnation 2012.
Terrorizer Stage openers The Atrocity Exhibit engaged in an orgy of sonic insanity, leaving a considerable trail of destruction in their wake. Though relative unknowns before today, the grind mob well and truly put themselves on the map.
Meanwhile in the basement (AKA the third stage) Witchsorrow shook the foundations, unleashing a wall of bass that left the unprepared scurrying for cover. Dooooooom…
Hawk Eyes were met with a somewhat muted response opening the mainstage, but gave a good account of themselves nonetheless, the likes of ‘I Hate This, Do You Like It’ both infectious and forceful. Better luck next time chaps.
No one else brought the heavy quite like Hang The Bastard, though. The London mob’s formidable live rep is well founded, the riffs coming thick and, er, slow, and their ferocity unmatched.
Check back soon for more carnage from Leeds Uni…