- Listen to new track by Castle ‘Down in the Cauldron Bog’
- Listen to the new Inter Arma album ‘Paradise Gallows’
- Listen To Skullhog’s New Song ‘Bloodsoaked Zombie Torment’
- Listen to the new album by Defiled ‘Towards Inevitable Ruin’
- Listen to new track by Baptism ‘Buried With Him’
- Only Seven Weeks Until Bloodstock 2016!
- Listen to new track by Caina ‘Fumes of God’
- Listen to the new Conjurer album ‘I’
- Cult of Luna and Julie Christmas to play ‘Mariner’ at Damnation 2016
- Listen to the new LLNN album ‘Loss’
Damned At Damnation Part 2 – Hang The Bastard, Witchsorrow & more.
Our ears are already fucked and the beers are flowing – here’s the latest from our pilgrimage to Damnation 2012.
Terrorizer Stage openers The Atrocity Exhibit engaged in an orgy of sonic insanity, leaving a considerable trail of destruction in their wake. Though relative unknowns before today, the grind mob well and truly put themselves on the map.
Meanwhile in the basement (AKA the third stage) Witchsorrow shook the foundations, unleashing a wall of bass that left the unprepared scurrying for cover. Dooooooom…
Hawk Eyes were met with a somewhat muted response opening the mainstage, but gave a good account of themselves nonetheless, the likes of ‘I Hate This, Do You Like It’ both infectious and forceful. Better luck next time chaps.
No one else brought the heavy quite like Hang The Bastard, though. The London mob’s formidable live rep is well founded, the riffs coming thick and, er, slow, and their ferocity unmatched.
Check back soon for more carnage from Leeds Uni…