- Ulver, Warning, Mysticum, Chelsea Wolfe & More Confirmed For Roadburn
- Belgian horror addicts Emptiness release new track ‘Meat Heart’
- Epica Release Video Discussing Virtual Reality Concept
- Listen to the new album by Seeker ‘Loss’
- Listen to new track by Uniform ‘Ghosthouse’
- Listen to new track by Uncoffined ‘Awakened From Their Dormant Slumber’
- Watch new video by Rich Davis ’13’
- Terrorizer 275 – Darkthrone
- Listen to new track from Admiral Sir Cloudesley Shovell ‘U Got Wot I Need’
- Watch new video by Einherjer ‘Dragons of the North’
Damned At Damnation Part 2 – Hang The Bastard, Witchsorrow & more.
Our ears are already fucked and the beers are flowing – here’s the latest from our pilgrimage to Damnation 2012.
Terrorizer Stage openers The Atrocity Exhibit engaged in an orgy of sonic insanity, leaving a considerable trail of destruction in their wake. Though relative unknowns before today, the grind mob well and truly put themselves on the map.
Meanwhile in the basement (AKA the third stage) Witchsorrow shook the foundations, unleashing a wall of bass that left the unprepared scurrying for cover. Dooooooom…
Hawk Eyes were met with a somewhat muted response opening the mainstage, but gave a good account of themselves nonetheless, the likes of ‘I Hate This, Do You Like It’ both infectious and forceful. Better luck next time chaps.
No one else brought the heavy quite like Hang The Bastard, though. The London mob’s formidable live rep is well founded, the riffs coming thick and, er, slow, and their ferocity unmatched.
Check back soon for more carnage from Leeds Uni…