- Moss Announce UK TourPosted 15 hours ago
- Win Tickets To Tsjuder’s First Ever UK ShowPosted 3 days ago
- Discharge, Solstice & More Confirmed For Almost Fatal Fest 2015Posted 3 days ago
- Beyond Grace – ‘Omega Point’ Lyric Video on Terrorizer.comPosted 4 days ago
- Dead Infection, Deviated Instinct & More Confirmed For Chimpyfest 2015Posted 4 days ago
- Oozing Wound Reveal New Video & Announce Euro TourPosted 4 days ago
- Stream Winds Of Genocide’s New Album In FullPosted 1 week ago
- Listen To Halshug’s New Song ‘Total Destruktion’Posted 1 week ago
- Crows: Band Of The DayPosted 1 week ago
- Nader Sadek debuts ‘Descent’, final track from ‘The Malefic: III’ EPPosted 2 weeks ago
Damned At Damnation Part 2 – Hang The Bastard, Witchsorrow & more.
Our ears are already fucked and the beers are flowing – here’s the latest from our pilgrimage to Damnation 2012.
Terrorizer Stage openers The Atrocity Exhibit engaged in an orgy of sonic insanity, leaving a considerable trail of destruction in their wake. Though relative unknowns before today, the grind mob well and truly put themselves on the map.
Meanwhile in the basement (AKA the third stage) Witchsorrow shook the foundations, unleashing a wall of bass that left the unprepared scurrying for cover. Dooooooom…
Hawk Eyes were met with a somewhat muted response opening the mainstage, but gave a good account of themselves nonetheless, the likes of ‘I Hate This, Do You Like It’ both infectious and forceful. Better luck next time chaps.
No one else brought the heavy quite like Hang The Bastard, though. The London mob’s formidable live rep is well founded, the riffs coming thick and, er, slow, and their ferocity unmatched.
Check back soon for more carnage from Leeds Uni…