- José’s Roadburn Band of the Week: Coltsblood
- Listen To A Brand New Wino & Conny Ochs Song
- Coltsblood & Ninkharsag Begin UK Tour Tomorrow
- Nomad & Wort Announce Split And UK Tour
- Kings Destroy Unveil New Song ‘W2′
- See the new Cavalera Conspiracy lyric video for ‘Not Losing the Edge’
- Primitive Man Announce UK Tour With Sea Bastard
- Electric Wizard announce London Roundhouse show and support!
- José’s Roadburn Band Of The Week: Urfaust
- Throw the Goat premiere ‘Blood Sweat & Beers’ video
Damned At Damnation Part 3 – With Extreme Noise Terror, Bossk, Textures & More…
…And we’re back with more from the pit at Damnation 2012.
Winterfylleth put on a masterful display on the Terrorizer stage, just as you might expect. The new kings of UK BM? Don’t bet against ‘em.
Usually sweeping and dynamic, Devil Sold His Soul fell short of their usual power today. It’s a case of good band, off day.
Sticking out like a sore thumb on today’s bill – nothing new there – Blacklisters bemused as much as they impressed. Overall, the ‘eh?’ factor seemed to work in their favour.
Poor Textures shows are of a panda-like rarity, and today’s appearance didn’t buck the overall trend. Tight, convincing and compelling from start to finish, they delivered the goods as per.
Emotions were running high for Extreme Noise Terror’s performance, but they did tragically departed vocalist Phil Vane proud, tearing a packed room a new one.
The basement was crammed beyond belief by the time Bossk took the stage, and no wonder. Returning from a lengthy absence they kicked decibel levels through the roof: mission accomplished.
Check back later for the latest from Leeds!