- Gary Numan ‘Replicas’ at The Metro Chicago, Sunday 15 May 2016
- Withered full album premiere of ‘Grief Relic’
- 100 Years release video for ‘All Grey’
- Photoset: Hatebreed with DevilDriver on ‘The Concrete Confessional Tour’
- ‘Dusk and her Embrace… the Original Sin’ by Cradle of Filth to be released
- A Freezing Breath of Summer: Eight Slabs of Icelandic Metal
- Grand Magus’s Janne ‘JB’ Cristoffersson’s favourite Bathory art
- Watch the video for Haast’s Eagled’s ‘Pyaaz Bhonghi’
- Grand Magus’s Janne ‘JB’ Cristoffersson’s favourite Slayer art
- Mars Red Sky, Boss Keloid & More Play Manchester’s Riff Conspiracy On Sunday
Terrorizer Grindhouse with WINTERFYLLETH @ The Devonshire Arms, Camden
It’s that time of the month again; Grindhouse has descended upon the Dev and this time it’s bringing black metal monsters, WINTERFYLLETH, along for the ride.
Support is provided by Scottish metallers, CNOC AN TURSA. They give an upbeat but undeniably heavy performance. Ravenous and unrelenting, these guys intertwine musical brilliance with an immense pride for their heritage.
WINTERFYLLETH take the stage at around 8pm and the crowd are taken from the atmosphere of a North London pub to one of a rainforest; the place is packed and the windows foggy with condensation. Black metal has never sounded better; these patriotic Brit metallers perform for over an hour. Patrons of the Dev are treated to new material, as well as a song that WINTERFYLLETH have never performed live before. They close their set with ‘Defenders of The Realm’ – the last track from their 2010 release ‘Mercian Sphere’. Fans of the band came expecting something sensational and were not disappointed.