- Cambion release video for ‘Heterodox’
- Wrekmeister Harmonies premiere ‘Run Priest Run’
- Thy Catafalque stream new album ‘Sgùrr’
- Torpor Announce European Tour With Human Future
- Necroblaspheme stream their new album ‘Belleville’
- The Nervosa Tour Diary Part 2 – ‘Trans Europe Thrashness’
- Ulcerate & Bell Witch Begin UK Tour This Thursday
- Tau Cross: Band Of The Day
- London’s Equal Fest Begins Today
- Bölzer And Virus Confirmed For Le Guess Who? Festival
Terrorizer Grindhouse with WINTERFYLLETH @ The Devonshire Arms, Camden
It’s that time of the month again; Grindhouse has descended upon the Dev and this time it’s bringing black metal monsters, WINTERFYLLETH, along for the ride.
Support is provided by Scottish metallers, CNOC AN TURSA. They give an upbeat but undeniably heavy performance. Ravenous and unrelenting, these guys intertwine musical brilliance with an immense pride for their heritage.
WINTERFYLLETH take the stage at around 8pm and the crowd are taken from the atmosphere of a North London pub to one of a rainforest; the place is packed and the windows foggy with condensation. Black metal has never sounded better; these patriotic Brit metallers perform for over an hour. Patrons of the Dev are treated to new material, as well as a song that WINTERFYLLETH have never performed live before. They close their set with ‘Defenders of The Realm’ – the last track from their 2010 release ‘Mercian Sphere’. Fans of the band came expecting something sensational and were not disappointed.