- Sealclubber: Band Of The DayPosted 5 hours ago
- Necro Deathmort Premiere New Song ‘Bleeding’ With TerrorizerPosted 7 hours ago
- Northern Oak’s ‘Of Roots And Flesh’: Album Review & StreamPosted 1 day ago
- Undergang, Burial & Qrixkuor To Play Free Halloween Show In LondonPosted 1 day ago
- Win Tickets To See Finntroll In London This SaturdayPosted 1 day ago
- At The Gates Reveal First New Song In 19 YearsPosted 1 day ago
- Terrorizer #252: Swedish Death Metal Returns!Posted 1 week ago
- Gormathon Premiere New Video ‘Remember’ With TerrorizerPosted 1 week ago
- Gurt Announce UK Tour With Pist & Bong CauldronPosted 1 week ago
- Corrupt Moral Altar: Tour DiaryPosted 1 week ago
Miniature history of: Aus Spotten
SECRET HISTORY OF: AUS SPOTTEN (Vienna, Austria)
Slow, deliberate crust entwined with ominous cello accompaniments; dark, apocalyptic, doom-laden. They’re also called Aus Spotten and collectively dressed in white. Hmm, tampons playing crust… If anyone can correct me otherwise, please do because I cannot make any alternative connections?
They bombarded the UK with a string of dates in 2007 and released a split 12” with Fractura (awesome neo-crust, by the way), then totally blipped off the radar. A terrible shame in my humble opinion.
Anyway, if you somehow got yer dirty mitts on the record, good on you, they deserved the support. Although their public presence remains limited at best, here’s one of two songs available on Youtube from the aforementioned split.
Words: Alasdair Bulmer