- Listen to new track by Castle ‘Down in the Cauldron Bog’
- Listen to the new Inter Arma album ‘Paradise Gallows’
- Listen To Skullhog’s New Song ‘Bloodsoaked Zombie Torment’
- Listen to the new album by Defiled ‘Towards Inevitable Ruin’
- Listen to new track by Baptism ‘Buried With Him’
- Only Seven Weeks Until Bloodstock 2016!
- Listen to new track by Caina ‘Fumes of God’
- Listen to the new Conjurer album ‘I’
- Cult of Luna and Julie Christmas to play ‘Mariner’ at Damnation 2016
- Listen to the new LLNN album ‘Loss’
Miniature history of: Aus Spotten
SECRET HISTORY OF: AUS SPOTTEN (Vienna, Austria)
Slow, deliberate crust entwined with ominous cello accompaniments; dark, apocalyptic, doom-laden. They’re also called Aus Spotten and collectively dressed in white. Hmm, tampons playing crust… If anyone can correct me otherwise, please do because I cannot make any alternative connections?
They bombarded the UK with a string of dates in 2007 and released a split 12” with Fractura (awesome neo-crust, by the way), then totally blipped off the radar. A terrible shame in my humble opinion.
Anyway, if you somehow got yer dirty mitts on the record, good on you, they deserved the support. Although their public presence remains limited at best, here’s one of two songs available on Youtube from the aforementioned split.
Words: Alasdair Bulmer