- Watain Reveal Their First Ever Video For ‘Outlaw’Posted 15 hours ago
- Khaos Aeon: Band Of The DayPosted 16 hours ago
- Send More Paramedics Return From The Dead To Play One-Off ShowPosted 17 hours ago
- Vallenfyre Begin Recording New AlbumPosted 19 hours ago
- Crowbar Announce UK TourPosted 20 hours ago
- Depraved Plague Stream New Album ‘Systemic’ With TerrorizerPosted 22 hours ago
- Deicide Premiere New Video For ‘End The Wrath Of God’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Heaven’s Cry Premiere New Concert Video ‘Imminent Rebirth’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 2 days ago
- Black Sabbath, Iron Maiden, Slayer & Many More Confirmed For Hellfest 2014Posted 2 days ago
- Win Tickets To See Earthmass In LondonPosted 2 days ago
Miniature history of: Aus Spotten
SECRET HISTORY OF: AUS SPOTTEN (Vienna, Austria)
Slow, deliberate crust entwined with ominous cello accompaniments; dark, apocalyptic, doom-laden. They’re also called Aus Spotten and collectively dressed in white. Hmm, tampons playing crust… If anyone can correct me otherwise, please do because I cannot make any alternative connections?
They bombarded the UK with a string of dates in 2007 and released a split 12” with Fractura (awesome neo-crust, by the way), then totally blipped off the radar. A terrible shame in my humble opinion.
Anyway, if you somehow got yer dirty mitts on the record, good on you, they deserved the support. Although their public presence remains limited at best, here’s one of two songs available on Youtube from the aforementioned split.
Words: Alasdair Bulmer