- Opeth Announce Special Wembley Arena Gig and Setlist
- Listen to new track by Hierophant ‘Mass Grave’
- Watch video for new track by Unfathomable Ruination ‘Pestilential Affinity’
- Watch video for ‘Bad Wolf’ by Maya
- Listen to new Ancient track ‘Death Will Die’
- Listen to new track from Wormrot ‘Fallen Into Disuse’
- Sabaton speak about the lyrical inspirations behind ‘The Last Stand’
- Listen to new album by Servers ‘Everything is OK’ in full
- Listen to the new EP from Far From History EP ‘Gallows Hill’
- Listen to new track ‘Källan’ by Grift from the Drudkh & Grift split LP
Miniature history of: Aus Spotten
SECRET HISTORY OF: AUS SPOTTEN (Vienna, Austria)
Slow, deliberate crust entwined with ominous cello accompaniments; dark, apocalyptic, doom-laden. They’re also called Aus Spotten and collectively dressed in white. Hmm, tampons playing crust… If anyone can correct me otherwise, please do because I cannot make any alternative connections?
They bombarded the UK with a string of dates in 2007 and released a split 12” with Fractura (awesome neo-crust, by the way), then totally blipped off the radar. A terrible shame in my humble opinion.
Anyway, if you somehow got yer dirty mitts on the record, good on you, they deserved the support. Although their public presence remains limited at best, here’s one of two songs available on Youtube from the aforementioned split.
Words: Alasdair Bulmer