- Win Tickets To Tsjuder’s First Ever UK ShowPosted 13 hours ago
- Discharge, Solstice & More Confirmed For Almost Fatal Fest 2015Posted 16 hours ago
- Beyond Grace – ‘Omega Point’ Lyric Video on Terrorizer.comPosted 2 days ago
- Dead Infection, Deviated Instinct & More Confirmed For Chimpyfest 2015Posted 2 days ago
- Oozing Wound Reveal New Video & Announce Euro TourPosted 2 days ago
- Stream Winds Of Genocide’s New Album In FullPosted 6 days ago
- Listen To Halshug’s New Song ‘Total Destruktion’Posted 7 days ago
- Crows: Band Of The DayPosted 7 days ago
- Nader Sadek debuts ‘Descent’, final track from ‘The Malefic: III’ EPPosted 1 week ago
- Listen To Diesel King’s New Song ‘Brainhammer’Posted 2 weeks ago
Miniature history of: Aus Spotten
SECRET HISTORY OF: AUS SPOTTEN (Vienna, Austria)
Slow, deliberate crust entwined with ominous cello accompaniments; dark, apocalyptic, doom-laden. They’re also called Aus Spotten and collectively dressed in white. Hmm, tampons playing crust… If anyone can correct me otherwise, please do because I cannot make any alternative connections?
They bombarded the UK with a string of dates in 2007 and released a split 12” with Fractura (awesome neo-crust, by the way), then totally blipped off the radar. A terrible shame in my humble opinion.
Anyway, if you somehow got yer dirty mitts on the record, good on you, they deserved the support. Although their public presence remains limited at best, here’s one of two songs available on Youtube from the aforementioned split.
Words: Alasdair Bulmer