- Untimely Demise Premiere New Video ‘Navigator’s Choice’ With TerrorizerPosted 3 hours ago
- Stream Liber Necris’ New EP ‘Negative Creator’ With TerrorizerPosted 6 hours ago
- Win Tickets To See Gorgoroth & Vital Remains In London This SundayPosted 7 hours ago
- Listen To Taken By The Tide’s New EP ‘Hands Of Spite’ With TerrorizerPosted 9 hours ago
- Stream Lost Society’s ‘Terror Hungry’ Exclusively With TerrorizerPosted 10 hours ago
- Terrorizer Speaks To Roadburn’s Walter HoeijmakersPosted 1 day ago
- Stream Poseidon’s New Album ‘Infinity’ With TerrorizerPosted 1 day ago
- Soul Thrower Release New Video For ‘Skeleton Dance’Posted 1 day ago
- Cannibal Corpse Confirmed For Damnation Festival 2014Posted 1 day ago
- Moss To Play London Show With Crypt Lurker, Bast & GholdPosted 1 day ago
Miniature history of: Aus Spotten
SECRET HISTORY OF: AUS SPOTTEN (Vienna, Austria)
Slow, deliberate crust entwined with ominous cello accompaniments; dark, apocalyptic, doom-laden. They’re also called Aus Spotten and collectively dressed in white. Hmm, tampons playing crust… If anyone can correct me otherwise, please do because I cannot make any alternative connections?
They bombarded the UK with a string of dates in 2007 and released a split 12” with Fractura (awesome neo-crust, by the way), then totally blipped off the radar. A terrible shame in my humble opinion.
Anyway, if you somehow got yer dirty mitts on the record, good on you, they deserved the support. Although their public presence remains limited at best, here’s one of two songs available on Youtube from the aforementioned split.
Words: Alasdair Bulmer