- Listen to new track by Castle ‘Down in the Cauldron Bog’
- Listen to the new Inter Arma album ‘Paradise Gallows’
- Listen To Skullhog’s New Song ‘Bloodsoaked Zombie Torment’
- Listen to the new album by Defiled ‘Towards Inevitable Ruin’
- Listen to new track by Baptism ‘Buried With Him’
- Only Seven Weeks Until Bloodstock 2016!
- Listen to new track by Caina ‘Fumes of God’
- Listen to the new Conjurer album ‘I’
- Cult of Luna and Julie Christmas to play ‘Mariner’ at Damnation 2016
- Listen to the new LLNN album ‘Loss’
FALKENBACH SIGN WITH PROPHECY PRODUCTIONS
Falkenbach are a band who will invariably be mentioned when discussing the origins of heathen metal from Germany. Active for over twenty years, this project by Vratyas Vakyas is considered as a prime mover of a musical style that perfectly combines heroism with Germanic mythology, as well as Norse-tinged folklore and metallic aggression – and all that far beyond the clichés of the supposed “Pagan Metal scene.” Albums such as “… En Their Medh Riki Rara…” and “… Magni Blandinn Ok Megintiri…” are considered classics of pagan Metal, but Vakyas’ later records – such as recent release “Tiurida” – also prove the strength and conviction behind his musical vision.
Prophecy Productions and Falkenbach have agreed upon a long-term partnership, and Prophecy are going to lend Vratyas Vakyas their support in the realisation of his vision. The musician has this to say about the signing of the contract: “As a label, Prophecy stands for qualities and ideals that are very important for me personally and for Falkenbach. After being in touch with Martin Koller for more than 15 years, I am particularly happy that Prophecy and Falkenbach are going to travel together from now on. At the moment, we are busy preparing the next album, and I am really looking forward to our co-operation.”