- Mammothfest announces more acts
- Skindred, Raging Speedhorn, Feed The Rhino 31/01/2017 @ Concorde 2 Brighton
- Power Trip On Their New Album ‘Nightmare Logic’
- Cryptic Shift Announce UK Tour
- Necrowretch release video for ‘Satanic Slavery’
- Listen to the new Wiegedood album ‘De Doden Hebben het Goed II’
- Gold release video for ‘White Noise’
- Listen To Witchapter’s New Song ‘Veiled Aggressor’
- Sepulchral Curse release video for ‘Gospel of Bones’
- The Negation release video for ‘A Prayer for those I will Have to Kill’
Akercocke, Talanas and The King is Blind play The Underworld
Akercocke frontman Jason Mendonça and talanas’s Hal Sinden made this video of their telephone conversation.
On Friday 30 September the Underworld hosts the return to London of blackened death metallers Akercocke, who will be supported on this date by gentlemanly death metallers talanas along with East Anglia’s The King Is Blind, We have obtained this video showing Akercocke frontman Jason Mendonça convincing Talanas to play the support slot. You can also win tickets to the show itself, see below for how to enter the competition to win tickets to this show.
Talanas Frontman Hal Sinden comments:
“We’ve been as excited as everyone else to hear that Akercocke are back on the scene, so when we were offered the chance to support them it was like Christmas… except in British Summer Time and without all that racket about Jesus and his cut price mangers. Speaking personally, the last time I shared a stage with Akercocke as a complete band was back in 1999 at the fabled Devil’s Church in Islington, back before Brexit and two day hangovers.”
Talanas will be debuting new material for an intended 2016 mini-release through Eulogy Media. The band are eager to return to a Central London stage following their last appearance in the capital with My Dying Bride.